ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour 182

Im about to buy a 182 to but cant decide what colour looks best. Im thinking black to go with cup alloys but racing blue is tempting. Any thoughts?

Yaris Hybrid

Do you have a life?

If so dont get a black one as they take up far too much time as you have to polish them constantly to stop it looking crap.

Racing blue is low maintenance with Titanium being the easiest of all.

I personally like the look of inferno but my favourite colour is that yellow but it aint worth the money!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

go for titanium!

or even the wild card that is artic blue! saw two on thursaday night.. loooked so much better than i thought it would.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

by the way welcome to the forum - where you from? - just saw your post count!

I got a thing for that yellow!!!

Toypop speaks the truth Black is hard work, but fine if you dont mind cleaning your car weekly.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Id probably get artic blue personally....seeing as you cant have iceburg.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

raqcing blue rocks! but i dont want all of the 182s that colour! already seen two racing blues round my way!

I had the same problem when choosing mine 6 weeks ago. I went for titanium with both cup packs it looks proper.

Our order form originally said black, but its just too hard to keep clean.

pic link

http://www.lancer-evo.net/community/album_pic.php?pic_id=1819http://www.lancer-evo.net/community/album_pic.php?pic_id=1819

This is from todays 250 mile run out in the rain

OH SORRY FORGOT TO ADD THERE IS A NEW COLOUR AVAILBLE PETROL BLUE.

Just picked up the new renaultsport brochure yesterday when i collect my 182.

[Edited by jonathon555 on 09 April 2005 at 8:45pm]

[Edited by jonathon555 on 09 April 2005 at 8:46pm]

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

lol...

im surprised you havent posted your pics yet 182_blue! any excuse... get them out sonny!

[Edited by seb182 on 09 April 2005 at 8:59pm]

Quote: Originally posted by seb182 on 09 April 2005

lol...

im surprised you havent posted your pics yet 182_blue! any excuse... get them out sonny!

nah funnily enough people seem to get bored with them !!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

ah! now i see it! very nice.. was going to get titanium but had just sold a silver car

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 09 April 2005

lol...

nah funnily enough people seem to get bored with them !!

i could never get bored of them!

ah! now i see it! very nice.. was going to get titanium but had just sold a silver car

Same logic i was working on when i originally ordered black, Would have liked the blue but my other half would not allow me a car with racing stripes on.

So i get titanium for a second time, but i am happy with it. But ireally couldnt care about the colour once its motoring.

106 GTi

If it was not so dear I think I would have gone for the yellow,( resale value did cross my mind and was a little bit bright for me!) looks great though.

For me it came down to Arctic Blue or Black Gold.

I always fancied a Black car and afer seeing Black Gold on a sunny day I had to have it. It is hard work though.

When I picked my car up I saw a silver one parked next to it, and wish had considered it. Looks really good with the cup wheels on it.