ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour? OEM Clio 182 Wheels

RB Clio 182
jjbcMl8l.jpg
That looks mint mate.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I disagree with most opinions so far, black makes the quite frankly s**t wheel design actually look good.... The oem anthracite is ok at best and bright silver makes them look like hubcaps....... and the black wheel ship departing is non sense, nearly all sporty cars now are from factory with black wheels..... I used to hate black wheels years ago but it's now the choice for oem, it's a win! Black on black 182s look awesome as well.... Only downside to black wheels is tyre shine....

Just because manufacturers fit something as standard doesn't mean it looks good.

Drls still look proper shite.

RB 182 FF
Fair points made, however dark/black wheels are definitely synonymous with sports cars now, that's just how it is! OEM is now favouring dark/black wheels because they are a win....

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Fair enough, I just think it's such an unflattering colour. It really hides the shape of the wheel and makes under the arch look like a big dark void.

My track wheels are black because I've not got round to changing the colour, they'll do for what I use them for;

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

But this is infinitely better.

DSC_01711.jpg

Mine will be going like that at some point

RB Clio 182
Fair enough, I just think it's such an unflattering colour. It really hides the shape of the wheel and makes under the arch look like a big dark void.

My track wheels are black because I've not got round to changing the colour, they'll do for what I use them for;

View attachment 168442 View attachment 168443

But this is infinitely better.

DSC_01711.jpg

Mine will be going like that at some point

Wow at the white wheels!

Renault Clio 182 FF
Chris_Beer those gold wheels look awesome man, is there a proper name for the colour of those? Didn't think the 182 would suit gold but they look sweet imo! Probably because I'm 19 and I know most of the fellas on here are quite a bit older than me, tend to like more standard colours. (You got anymore pics dude?)

Renault Clio 182 FF
looks very smart that mate, is that just a lighter shade or is it a completely different colour? cant see very well on my phone