ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour shall i have my willy wheels???

340i
Right ive recently acquired a set of williams alloys :D i am going to get them refurbished but in what colour, at first i thought white! but not so sure now.... heres a few photoshops:

White.jpg

Anthracite.jpg

Black.jpg

What do u lot reckon i should go for?

There only one true colour IMO and thats gold with the silver rim they look stunning if done right.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Black with the polished rim looks awesome

close between that and the white tbh

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
scot 16v's look v nice, i have had some white ones with polished lip which looked nice but got to agree with ed, gold with lip still looks the best. btw, not into black, looks like u have steelies imo.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
gold:
random.gif

white:
S4010529.gif

anthratie
br2sml.jpg

black:
angleseymay060ad.jpg

P1010006.jpg

tbh, i think that either gold or anthrite is the best. scotts looks v nice, but if u did put gold on yours ppl may think ur trying to do a williams rep.

Last edited:
  S2000
white looks really good, but quite a few people are getting them now so it depends on how original you want to be.

Looking for a ph-quick...
hmmmmm I think white will look sh*t hot! But anthracite will look awesome too, its a very dificult decision! But im affraid white has already been taken ;)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
As the founder of the black with polished rim willy wheel club i'd have to say that.

SUC30254.jpg

Titanium 182 FF
i would say go anthracite nd be different or black
nd if willy wheels weren't so expensive id say go crazy with like red but dont go there in this case.

340i
cheers for the suggestions guys... still unsure but i think it will be anthercite, going to drop them off at the refurb place tomorrow.

I could just get 1 white, 1 silver, 1 gold, and 1 anthercite ;) LOL!!!