ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour...

got black calipers on a dark blue myself, but im liking the copper colour tho! may have to steal your idea!

1.6 focus zetec....
Yeah i was thinkin gold but then i seen it on the screen and thought a bit too bright and im quite liking copper now....just want some opinions as i value other peoples thoughts!!

Kiza

1.6 focus zetec....
I really hate decisions.... Thanks erm maxim (dont know your real name) And congrats on the baby!!

Kiza

Punto/Clio GTT
im the original Dan, none of these prototype like fubar n revels, they are the newer versions. n cheers dude :)

"edit" do em pink if you want em to stand out ;)

1.6 focus zetec....
Hows the baby doing dan?? Ive got a 4month old son...just started teething and having injections and its a nightmare (dont want to spoil the party) but apart from that i love it....

If hammerite did pink i wouldnt put it past myself lol...

I'm just guessing here, but maybe use this:

followed by metallic spray paint, followed by heat proof lacquer, and hey presto, pink callipers

Punto/Clio GTT
kiza1986 said:
Hows the baby doing dan?? Ive got a 4month old son...just started teething and having injections and its a nightmare (dont want to spoil the party) but apart from that i love it....

If hammerite did pink i wouldnt put it past myself lol...

hes good, last night he was pretty unsettled, but today hes had a feed then went to sleep for 3 hours, woke up had a feed then went to sleep again. been good today.

dreading teething n these sleepless nights :( all worth it in the end though

what you name your son?