ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what components for my budget

rite im looking for some 13cm or 5.25" components and have a budget of £100 to spend on them, i have a kenwood mask radio that i will be using, ive seen a few different sets, which tbh i dont know much about good ice!

ok thought about these :- infinity 5000cs, there 75watt rms,225 watt peak

or, alpine spr136a, there 40watt rms, 160watt peak

and some kenwood KFC-PSR51P there also 40watt rms and 160 watt peak

if anyone knows of any other good sets for this budget im open to suggestions, also would a amp be a good idea for these or just run them off the radio?

cheers rich

anyone got/tryed these, ive got sony speakers so most should be a good improvement over them! also looked at phoenix gold r5.0 , wat amp would be suitable for any of these speakers above, when it comes to ice im a novice lol also would it ok to put some components in the back withem running off a amp?

do u know wat amp would be ok to run these off? also wat should i do with rears? components normal speakers??