ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What disc/pad combo?!

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
It not a 172 or 182 so by doing a bit of research i cant get brembo hc's or whatever everyone seems to recommend!

anyway its a 1.4 16v with abs and have been told by garage when it was serviced today that the pads and discs need replacing and they wanted £220 for it! i was like stuff that, i could get a set of brembos for that, well not quite but seemed expensive.

Anyone recommend some new disc and pads?? would like some that are better than standard if possible.
Looking at greenstuff pads on standard discs or maybe some grooved discs, definitly not drilled, read some bad things...

cheers
J

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
standard setup on the 1.2/1.4 etc is pretty good tbh! I would reccomend keeping the standard disks and just upgrading the pads. Heard bad things about greenstuff pads though. Dont know if its the same on the none rs models.

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
yea i looked at them, looks like a good deal but heard so many bad things about cross drilled discs and them cracking around the holes etc.

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
could go for the ds pads yes but not the brembo HCs, well i cant find them for my car?