ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do i use?

Trophy Turbo :)
Right Boys, ive got the gear but no idea :) :D

Ok the car has had a full repaint, its not flattered and polished using the product i love g3 along side Menzana SF. Zero swirls, haze and buffer marks.

I've got the following products, what no i use in what order and do i use the Polisher to apply or what?

Manzano all 5 Products
Lime Prime
Red Moose
Red Mist
3m three colours
Mequires Glaze Wax
Zymol Carbon WX
Natty Wax by Poor Boys
Banna Ramma Wax

Could you run that by me again? Are you saying there is no hazing, or hasn't been polished? What are you trying to achieve? And who or what are "Manzano products"?!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Right Boys, ive got the gear but no idea :) :D

Ok the car has had a full repaint, its not flattered and polished using the product i love g3 along side Menzana SF. Zero swirls, haze and buffer marks.

I've got the following products, what no i use in what order and do i use the Polisher to apply or what?

Manzano all 5 Products
Lime Prime
Red Moose
Red Mist
3m three colours
Mequires Glaze Wax
Zymol Carbon WX
Natty Wax by Poor Boys
Banna Ramma Wax

FLOL!!! That makes no sense mate. Type slower next time. ;)

Bloody DAM Crap work computer ( ill blame that hey ) feel daft now :(

Right Boys, ive got the gear but no idea :):D

Ok the car has had a full repaint, its noW flattered and polished using the product i love - g3 along side menzerna SF. Zero swirls, haze or buffer marks.

menzerna all 5 Products
Lime Prime
Red Moose
Red Mist
3m three colours
Mequires Glaze Wax
Zymol Carbon WX
Natty Wax by Poor Boys
Banna Ramma Wax

i want to get the car even more shiny, seal it and them wax it, i just don't know what products i need to use to achieve this

photo of the paint colour etc

P1090695.jpg

There we go!

Ok, If there are no swirls, a decent glaze (red moose) followed by a wax. I presume your car is still the same colour as your avatar, so follow up Red Moose Glaze with the carbon wax.

Apply RMG with your machine with a soft buffing pad and the wax by hand/applicator pad.

Sorry JD - The car in Question is now Grey, if i need other "moose" let me know what product you think would be best? and what wax do you think would be best to use? :)

Or not. Carbon will be fine but I'd look to use a different glaze like Poorboys White Diamond.