ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do ppl put on their dashboards

None

As above. For those ppl who dont have dashes from valvers etc and just have a space above the heaters do you keep it clear with nothing on or do some of you put useful things on there like radar detectors etc?

don't

mine is empty

although if i eat in the car its used as a shelf 2 hold a roll or a drink

and also when getting ready 2 get out of the car my headunit,wallet and phone get placed on there

thats about it though :-(

Have a mobile holder clipped the the vents, but the space above is empty, unless im eating drinking int eh car, and then its used as a table.

Was considering mounting a screen on there, but decided i couldnt be doing with the hastle of taking it out every time i went anywhere

On my 1.2 I had nothing then I had my 7" PC Screen.

On my Williams, I have, well, the 3 dials.. heh.

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

how can you guys eat in your cars...i make my missus take her shoes off first if theyre dirty never mind eating :D

None

lol i hate ppl eating in my car i hate mess. My space is clear cos if nothing is stuck on the space it will fly off everytime i take a corner ;)

Ziel Nurburgring

Back seaters are the worst, they just throw their litter on the floor and rub burger sauce into your seats.

used to have dashmatt (fabric to stop waves bouncing off dash and effecting the sound stage) now speakers are in kick, ive only got under dash covers!! and nothing on top!

RB 182

Mobile phone holder on the vents and a pack of chewing gum at the top bit. Bluetooth headset and charger near the cig lighter.