ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do yas think?

172 coming soon
What do yas think of my Clio?

Thought it was about time i put up a few pics...

Com & Crit welcome..

(no point going on about the bonnet vent tho, cos i know its a Marmite topic, but i love it, and the car needs it ;) )

Picture005.gif

MK2Clio3.gif

MK2Clio2.gif

EXTERIOR:

V6 Look-a-like bumpers to fit a 172 Clio
172 Front Wings
106 GTi Rear arches
E30 M3 Mattigg Mirrors
Prima Racing Spoiler
GTi-R Bonnet Vent
Meshed bumper and vent
Angel Eye Spot lights in the front bumper
Lexus style lights at the rear
Rear wiper removed
de-badged all round
flush remote-operated boot lid
18" Rims
Full respray

INTERIOR:

Full leather retrim (front semi-bucket seats) (rear- bench with 3 head rest trimmed to match)
Fibreglass dash
Fibreglass rear panels with 10" sub mounts
Alpine HU
Diamond M3 Components with cross-overs mounted in fibreglass door-cards (all fibreglass sprayed to match exterior)
DC power inverter fitted below passenger seat
172 door handles, Dials and gear knob
Gaitor surround and handbrake sleeve trimmed with blue leather
Full Alpine Type-x Install coming soon

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
Another Clio in my "area" I have yet to see in the flesh ;)
love the colour too
IMHO get the interior pics up and the colourcoded rear clusters on

172 coming soon
Well as soon as ya wana polish it for me the way yours gets done, il be more than happy to meet for pics.. lol

Il have to go buy a new camera and get interior pics, cos the length of time ive had the car, im suprised i dont already have some of it..

Yamaha R6
For a modified car.. I like it.. Good job buddy. I like it more from the front than the back though.. Lexus lights need binning imo..

Megane 225 Cup
Not my bag personally, but it looks like its been done properly and everyting.. gotta give you some respect for doign such a mod.. looose the lexus lights and youll have another fan

Nice work :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not bad at all. Not a fan of the bonnet vent of Front lights. But a Good effort.

black/gold 182
i agree with tigger colour coded rear lights would make a big difference apart from that i like it too !!! by the way what colour is that ??

"Navy" N17 TWO
blue nose said:
i agree with tigger colour coded rear lights would make a big difference apart from that i like it too !!! by the way what colour is that ??

BLUE :clown:

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
just noticed blue window tints, they look s**t hot!

edit: wait again, is that my eyes, the one where the wondow is down a bit it has an awesome tint on the front windows?

Nice colour mate, though agree with some of the above, think different rear lights is needed.. looks like a lot of time went into that!

Golf GT TDi 130
looks very nice! love the colour. maybe lose the lexus lights and smooth the arches into the bumpers if possible?

172 Cup
Yes the rear arches do need smoothing into the rear bumper. Rear lights need changing! Not sure I like the sideskirts or the mirrors. Rest is pretty nice.

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
get some of your own pics :p

but yes - get facelift rear lights (like mine) and get them wired up - imo best rear lights for a clio

silvervision bulbs is a must!!

Octavia VRS
not sure of the front fogs, I'd only have one each side and lose the rear clusters for phase 2 Renault ones. Not bad tho

Racing Blue 182
i like it, cant wait to see the interior pics as that looks very nice

What car is it? Say in your avatar clio 172 mk2 but it clearly isnt??

LY 200
Not a fan of the bonnet or rear lights but apart from that i like.

Really liking the wheels!!! :approve:

172 coming soon
b3nje said:
just noticed blue window tints, they look sh*t hot!

edit: wait again, is that my eyes, the one where the wondow is down a bit it has an awesome tint on the front windows?

Windows arent tinted mate, just well polished with AutoGlym Window and Glass Polish.. lol

Cheers for the comments lads, especially those of you that dont like kitted cars giving it positive feedback.. means that wee bit more :)

a burnt one
think it looks great mate, love the colour and the rear lights, not so keen on the vent though, although it does look better on a clio than a nissan sunny strangely enough

sure thats a citroen colour yes?

now you just need to sit back and wait on people telling you to get turinis and a cup spoiler as the silvervisions and loosing the lights has been done on this thread

172 coming soon
racing182 said:
Say clio 172 mk2 but it clearly isnt??

Clearly isnt?

Now how do you come to that conclusion? No pics of the lump up there yet lad.. waiting on a few engine bay touches first, ie hoses

Chocolate Bar™
as said above love the colour! actually really like the bodykit as well, nice to see summit diff ;)

172 coming soon
Jonaldinho said:
Not bad, Like the colour and get some silvervisions in there sir!

Have to replace 1 in the rear soon, so when i find them, il be buying a full set ;)

And thanks again for rest of the comments :cool:

V6
i like that not keen on quad front fog lights thou i rekon two wud be less ott other that looks mint mate