ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do yas think?

A well built VW
A very nice looking clio you have matey , a few things i'd have done different (lexus,spotsrear arches) but thats just personal taste and we cant al like the same thing

Any pics of te interior looks mint

MK1 PH3 RSi
In whole, looks a well put together car. I think the bonnet vent suits the car/kit really well.........:)

Any pics of the interior or boot build?

D

2004 1.2 Dynamique
I quite like the side skirts, bin the lexus lights, not too keen on the scoop neither, not usually a fan of big fancy kits but it doesnt actually look too bad

172 coming soon
Interior Pics added

seats.gif

Just need to finish my door cards now :eek: lol

Oh, and get the ICE sorted :rasp:

S13
Where'd you get your handbrake cover/gaitor from dude? Love the interior.. Wish I could afford a retrim.

LY V6 with Recaros
I'm not usually a fan of modded cars, but I don't mind that, I love the colour! :D

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
The mind boggles at how some people on here **** off some subtly modded cars, yet love that one? Each to their own and all that, and i really used to be into modded cars; but thats an abortion. I'd honestly rather walk than drive that.

R.I.P 182
Love the colour and interior looks lush, but as you say, marmite bonnet vent ;) and not a fan of the rear lights, but other than that, id drive it :rasp: