ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHAT DO YOU’S THINK

this is what im aiming for my car to look like for the fcs, ive got the bumper coming the day my front springs are here just got ot fit them, and i smoothed the bonnet yesterday and its 100% true no wave no pin holes the best job ive done yet (have i finally got the hang of this stuff) and ive started on the door strips, and when the doors are resprayed the flames will be going on, but i know you folk know what your on about so what do you think.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/pdd739e34600168a07648ec8c29ef8077/fc3afac7.jpg

350z & 16v Maxi

I think it looks very very good. Only 2 maybe 3 points.

1 - The wheels are deffo not big enough on that car.

2 - The front bumper, see how there is a split on each side of the bumper where the mesh is, Rather than haveing that split i would have that cut out and just have one mesh bit on either side rather then the two. (plus that would make it differnt to that one there)

3 - flames?

Other than that i think it looks very very nice!!!!!

right....they are 17s on the motah and they look beter in real life.

ive seent he bumper with the splits cut out and it looks awful

but thank you for you oppinon its good to here what others think as when your doing somehting liek this your opinion can get blured

smooth mate.....very smooth!

Dunno, im not into body stuff as you know, so.....cant really say.