ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you guys think of this mini laptop ?

Fabia vRS
we got one in for a customer at work. to be fair it was pretty good apart from the fact that you can't upgrade the memory without voiding the warranty.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Ive got one ...very good capable machine.

Comes with linux as default ...im currently running xp with no probs.....works a treat.

DSCF1366Medium.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looks tiny, compared to your huge triple screens...

*look at you, with your flashy gadgets, all black may i add! lol*

I'm thinking of getting one too, but how hard is it to upgrade it to windows XP?

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
As anyone got any piccys of this mac nano?...or a scan of the mag?

Ive heard loads of rumours ...its going to be 10'' / 13'' / tablet....As ive just returned my macbook.....may get me one of these.

As anyone got any piccys of this mac nano?...or a scan of the mag?

Ive heard loads of rumours ...its going to be 10'' / 13'' / tablet....As ive just returned my macbook.....may get me one of these.

No, it's all rumours - based on screen purchases by Apple etc and what people *think* may be happening.

This Macbook Pro 13.3" thing started before the original Macbook Pro came out - years ago.. Heh.

we got one in for a customer at work. to be fair it was pretty good apart from the fact that you can't upgrade the memory without voiding the warranty.

Apparently they released a statement today saying that you can now.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm thinking about buying one of those if I can stop spending all my money on so many other things.

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux

Comes with linux as default ...im currently running xp with no probs.....works a treat.

I only just came across these at the weekend, like the look of them. Do you watch many videos on it? Thats what id use it for too quite a bit i think, on journeys etc. for £200 seems like you cant go wrong.

And yeh you can get them with extra memory now without voiding 1yr warranty

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

I only just came across these at the weekend, like the look of them. Do you watch many videos on it? Thats what id use it for too quite a bit i think, on journeys etc. for £200 seems like you cant go wrong.

And yeh you can get them with extra memory now without voiding 1yr warranty

Well out the box it runs xandros and i never really played with it...but ive heard it supports many video formats out the box.

Ive installed xp and run VLC and the video playback is superb.

Looks a good bit of kit if you are travelling around. If only the screen was 9".

I think the mac nano will cost an arm and a leg

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Looks a good bit of kit if you are travelling around. If only the screen was 9".

I think the mac nano will cost an arm and a leg

Ive heard the bigger screen version (8.9'') is gonna be announced this tueday but is a long way off yet

@ Mark_s

Heres a very short vid of mine playing a video:)

th_DSCF1594.jpg

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
cheers for posting the video, looks realy good

I did see somewhere speculating about a 10" screen one, cant find my source though. I think the general opinion on the internet is that they will prob do one with a bigger screen, and lose the speakers round the edge.

I'll either get one next month or maybe wait bit longer to see if a bigger screen is on the way.

they seem good value but im not sure theirs some cracking smaller laptops which your get a lot more out of