ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you guys want?

Megane 225 F1
I can't remember the last time we had a decent meet. No one seems bothered about the meets any more. So I want to know what you guys would like to do.

I'm happy to organise things such as karting, track days, rolling roads but please bear (bare) in mind that if there's cost involved I WILL need deposits as I am not going to go out of pocket because people say they will attend and then don't bother.

I am still trying to get a K-tec RR day, but waiting a date from them as their road isn't quite finished yet apparently.

Also when do you guys want to have meets. I have tried a combination of every day of the week so far and still nothing happens. I am now free Sundays for meets as I now work Monday Friday, 9-5.

Input please :)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
In all honesty I think your gonna get less and less at meets at this time of the year manily as it gets colder who wants to look like a group of chavs in a car park etc.. (It's fine in the summer fyi)

I'm with the house party idea..

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Supercar day this Saturday at Combe? only a fiver in then maybe a drive/ foods after

Rusty Cup
Wheres this there meat happnins two?? or no.. i reckon Kremes unless people are board with that location. Also there should be 2 fit young (but still legal(but only just(preferably top heavy))) b*tches to every CS member!!

Megane 225 F1
Thinking of having a KK either Wednesday or Thursday in Bristol.

Rolling road day is in the pipeline (with K-tec).

Nandos as well next month.

Oh joint meets. I'll be in contact soon guys ;)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I've arrived a bit too late to spam this thread :dapprove:

I'd be up for organising a joint meet always good to see you, Dan, Laurence etc :)