ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you think....

1.8 Civic EX
Just stumbled across this kit for a mk2. rather nice kit I thought compared to most. not too sure on the side skirts tho.

clio_boost_r_face.gif

more pics at....
http://www.mtk-tuning.com/zoom.php?&ref=2265

i love that front bumper :) beta than any other modifed bumpers ive seen. its out of this shizzy.

but i dont like the rest of the kit. looks sh!t. sori

ST
Not shy at all...i'd just get the replica reno sport side skirts and possibly a 172 back bumper and your car would look spot on IMO mate...

If a clio owner drove up to me and i saw he had Civic Type R 'R' stickers on his door badge's never mind all over the rear quarter i'd give him an open handed spank round the side of the head.

renault clio sport
I own a modded clio myself in ireland and i thought my was extreme but dat one sure is ,,, I THINK IT LOOKS STUNNING and ONE OF A KIND

Beetle
Rhino16v said:
I must admit I'm rather supprised no-one has commented on the young ladies behind yet! :approve: lol
shame her face looks like bugs bunny though:dead:

not a fan of any part of the kit if i'm honest, and why go to all that effort then leave the doorstrips black plastic?:S

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
deano1 said:
I own a modded clio myself in ireland and i thought my was extreme but dat one sure is ,,, I THINK IT LOOKS STUNNING and ONE OF A KIND

where abouts u from lad? what clio?

im up in the north :D

anyways....where do u get the halo's????
ANGELCLIOASUPERAVION.jpg

1.8 Civic EX
Boydie said:
where abouts u from lad? what clio?

im up in the north :D

anyways....where do u get the halo's????
ANGELCLIOASUPERAVION.jpg

The link I put at the start of the thread. they sell the lights for 165 euros. If you click the link they are near the bottom of the little drop down box at the top of the screen.

some of you guys' comments do make me laugh, glad it's not my car tho as I'd prob be a bit p*ssed off by now!