ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does everybody weigh

Clio v6

Im not a great weight ( 57 kilos ) but my car is heavier than the 172s. So at 230bhp + 1335 kgs + me. It might work out at some figure or other.

Just off to learn how to count beyond 10 be back soon............

S2000

Cmon a full tank of petrol is not the weight of a fully grown man!

The MK2 was weighed with a full tank too, so by going by that theory the MK2 is c. 1055KG

Yes I realise that but Renault must have got that figure from somewhere. Perhaps the mk1 that was weighed had the steel bonnet?? That might account for the difference. Either way it is pointless arguing. All we can say for sure is that the Cup is 89kg lighter than the mk2 and the mk1 falls somewhere in between.

When I get my valver back on the road, it should be approx. 300bhp/tonne, no kidding! Cant wait to race Nicks turbo up the strip.

Clio 197

So who has the worst personal BHP/bodyweight in kg ratio?

I figure that excluding the weight of the car, I have 1.47 horsepower per kilogramme to move me around.