ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does your iPhone Desktop look like?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Megan Fox has flown the nest. Or den. Whatever.

photo3-1.jpg

Wahlpaper :cool:

Missed this one. That's so f*cking Alpha.

And it wasn't me that deleted posts.

Iceberg Ph1
IMG_0023[1].PNG

Love the iPad wallpaper at the moment.. Combined with Glasklart Icons and using Shrink at 80%...

Very clean and simple UI I think..

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
just installing beta 3 od os 4.0

Gonna give it a try today then restore to 3.1.3 tonight

Will post some screenshots tonight

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Mine:
still trying to work how to get the Phone "." and "+" properly in place, but i like it like this :)

427fd0e0.jpg

Iceberg Ph1
That's spot on. :cool:

Cheers mate.. I hate things being so cluttered! Gets on my nerves!

How do you do the shrink at 80%. is there something for that in cydia? Only I've been using themes which have special smaller icons to make my 5 column by 5 row arrangement

Cydia App.. look for Shrink.. Does cost, but can be obtained for free! ;)

There's a Cydia app called shrink, costs tho ;)

As above.. It can be obtained for free ;)

I have an iPhone 3g running 3.1.3. Is there a video to show me how to unlock it? don't wana get it wrong! :)

Just use Google mate and look for Spirit Jailbreak.. Untold guides.. Hit up YouTube too mate.. Its a total piece of piss to do.. takes less then 10 seconds!.. (Also look at the Sticky Thread in this section called Jailbreak)

AK

M240i
rickster said:
I have an iPhone 3g running 3.1.3. Is there a video to show me how to unlock it? don't wana get it wrong! :)

Easy as pie, I did it my first time at the weekend lol.

Www.spiritjb.com

182 RB FF
I jail broke last night and have downloaded a few themes the only thing I can't work out is, in the screenshots they show of the themes, the lock screen is different/settings screen is different but on mine only the home screen is changing? Is this something I am doing wrong?

Arctic 182
Easy as pie, I did it my first time at the weekend lol.

Www.spiritjb.com

ok i tried this and now my screen looks like im flying through space (if that makes sense lol), the status bar has loaded fully and the phone just seems to be loading (the loading sign you get as you turn the phone off, like a clock almost)

it's done this for the past hour, have i broken it? :(

Arctic 182
I've found that my phone has the code 1015 and i need to use quickpwn to restart, or take it to apple, unless anyone knows a way to get it going again :)

AK

M240i
I've found that my phone has the code 1015 and i need to use quickpwn to restart, or take it to apple, unless anyone knows a way to get it going again :)

Are youon 3.1.3? Sounds like a tethered jailbrEak... Have you tried spirit?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

plug the iphone back into the pc/laptop and run itunes, and restore it back, you should have done a back up before jailbreaking it tbh,

if not, just to a factory reset to the phone :)

Arctic 182
Are youon 3.1.3? Sounds like a tethered jailbrEak... Have you tried spirit?

I'm on 3.1.3 and i used the spirit link you provided but it failed, itunes now says the phone needs to be recovered for it to sync, but when i try to restore it it displays the error 1015 and ends the restore :S

Cupra
lockscreeninfo from cydia. You have to add a new source to get it, but the one i used no longer works. Intelliscreen is another one that also does it.

I've taken it off again now as it kind of defeated the point of the lockcreen and I didn't really use it.

1998 BMW e46 323i
You're an infinite source of info Andy!!! I've got the iPhone 4.0 theme on just now, quite like it.

Just choose your own background (OS4) and its the same.

Does anyone know how you override the wallpapers that come bundled with the themes? I also have installed the Suave theme and OS 4.0 wallpapers, but even with 'User Wallpaper' enabled in Winterboard, when I go into settings to set the wallpaper to one of the 4.0 ones, I seem to be stuck with the standard grey one that comes with Suave.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cupra
Does anyone know how you override the wallpapers that come bundled with the themes? I also have installed the Suave theme and OS 4.0 wallpapers, but even with 'User Wallpaper' enabled in Winterboard, when I go into settings to set the wallpaper to one of the 4.0 ones, I seem to be stuck with the standard grey one that comes with Suave.

Anyone have any ideas?

Drag "user wallpaper" above the theme in winterboard.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers, yeah some of those posted are fugly. :(

My theme is iPad background, Glasklart icons, then Shrink applied @ 70% to all icons.

Few more bits and pieces added to delete elements in the lockscreen, and apply the theme to the battery charge screen.

Clean FTW. It ruins the phone having it covered in tacky crap.

So, what's everyones desktop looking like now iOS4 is public?

Im having a mare 'getting a clean, minimal look without the use jailbreaking features.