ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What engines will fit my MK1 1997 Facelift?

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
nice one,got it,cheers.
do you know if either of these will fit my clio?
can you get a mk1 1.6? or have i lost the plot?

Nope you cant get a mk1 1.6 unless you do an engine conversion. Both the rsi and valver engines will fit your clio.

mk1 ph2 clio
^^^ A lot nicer than a 1.2, not got to rag the f**k out of them to go anywhere

lol, done a few things to mine so it aint too bad, but its still no way near enough. just put new valves on it, performance spark plugs and new leads, bits like that to make it run smoother, got it booked in for a re-map and put a k&n air filter and induction kit on it last night cause i got them cheap, but dont really see the point in doing much to a 1.2, its a slug

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Here it is.

Hello. I have the following for sale:

DSCF0328-1.jpg

Here's a quick spec list for those interested.

Renault Megane 2.0 F7R bottom end (55k miles)
Clio 1.8 16v head
Kent cams
Piper vernier pulleys
Renault 5 GTT uprated clutch
Clio 16v flywheel
JB3 valver gearbox
Standard 16v exhaust manifold
Gunnerchip in ph1 ecu

New parts during overhaul:
Cambelt kit w/ tensioner and idler
Bottom end gasket set
Headgasket set
Valeo uprated clutch kit
Auxilliary belt
Waterpump
Thermostat
Spark plugs
Oil filter and oil

It is worth noting that EVERYTHING is included. Subframe, driveshafts, discs, pads, calipers, ECU, Engine loom....... Everythinhg you need to Hybrid your valver or convert your 1.2 into a sleeper.

It is all on a pallet ready to be collected. Was running sweet as a nut when it was removed.

ABSOLUTELY NO OFFERS!!!!!!!

£200 COLLECTION ONLY

Dan: 07790 774867

mk1 ph2 clio
Here it is.

Hello. I have the following for sale:

DSCF0328-1.jpg

Here's a quick spec list for those interested.

Renault Megane 2.0 F7R bottom end (55k miles)
Clio 1.8 16v head
Kent cams
Piper vernier pulleys
Clio 16v flywheel
JB3 valver gearbox
Gunnerchip in ph1 ecu

New parts during overhaul:
Cambelt kit w/ tensioner and idler
Bottom end gasket set
Headgasket set
Valeo uprated clutch kit
Auxilliary belt
Waterpump
Thermostat
Spark plugs
Oil filter and oil

It is worth noting that EVERYTHING is included. Subframe, driveshafts, discs, pads, calipers, ECU, Engine loom....... Everythinhg you need to Hybrid your valver or convert your 1.2 into a sleeper.

It is all on a pallet ready to be collected. Was running sweet as a nut when it was removed.

ABSOLUTELY NO OFFERS!!!!!!!

£200 COLLECTION ONLY

Dan: 07790 774867

Definetaly interested, will call you tonight if possible?
Will be dj'ing so might be a bit noisy but if i can get the time to call you from outside the club i will, any time okay with you?
And where is collection from? thanks

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Call anytime, if I don't answer please leave a message and i'll call you back asap.

Collection is From BS36 2TB

mk1 ph2 clio
Call anytime, if I don't answer please leave a message and i'll call you back asap.

Collection is From BS36 2TB

Cheers,will give you a call later if i can. Think collection would be the only problem, could get down but would only be able to be in my clio, and can't fit a tow bar for a trailor cause of my exhaust. Any chance of delivery for a charge atall? Will do my best to sort something out if not

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Delivery?? No chance. I want the s**t gone asap.

If you remove your back seats etc it should fit.

mk1 ph2 clio
Daniels selling a hybrid engine with everything you need in the for sale section for £200

thanks for letting me know about Daniels sale
do you know anywhere i could get 1.4 or rsi trim?
cant find anything that isnt sold on the for sale section and cliospares havnt got anything in

mk1 ph2 clio
Delivery?? No chance. I want the s**t gone asap.

If you remove your back seats etc it should fit.

Would you be interested in selling parts? or trying to get it all gone in one sale?
Would be interested in having quite a few of them bits off you

Kent cams
Piper vernier pulleys
Clio 16v flywheel
JB3 valver gearbox
Gunnerchip in ph1 ecu

maybe more, will have the whole lot if i can get everything sorted in time ($$$) got lots of money coming in from old car sale, refunds etc and work paycheque just not certain when, works pay check isnt until the last friday of the month

mk1 ph2 clio
Would you be interested in selling parts? or trying to get it all gone in one sale?
Would be interested in having quite a few of them bits off you

Kent cams
Piper vernier pulleys
Clio 16v flywheel
JB3 valver gearbox
Gunnerchip in ph1 ecu

maybe more, will have the whole lot if i can get everything sorted in time ($$$) got lots of money coming in from old car sale, refunds etc and work paycheque just not certain when, works pay check isnt until the last friday of the month

** and the 1.8 16v head

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Mate, do you have any idea how cheap this all is??? Its worth £500 in bits alone. As it stands, all you have to do is bolt it in and drive away. ITs all still mounted on the subframe.

If its not sold by the end of the month the scrap man said he will give me £20 for it and thats where it will go.

mk1 ph2 clio
Mate, do you have any idea how cheap this all is??? Its worth £500 in bits alone. As it stands, all you have to do is bolt it in and drive away. ITs all still mounted on the subframe.

If its not sold by the end of the month the scrap man said he will give me £20 for it and thats where it will go.

i know its worth the money,very interested in buying it.
Trying to sort collection out at the minute
If i had the cash i'd already be on my way