ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Estate Car

Right my Bosses have told me to go and have a look at what car/cars i would have for my company car but its got to be a Diesel and an estate car.Anyone with any recomendations as to what to get.Want something that wont be to slow but want something thats not going to be mega dear.The reason it needs to be an estate car is because i will need to transpot doors every now and then.Any ideas

Octy VRS
New or second hand? If the latter I'd go for an A4 Avant 2.5V6 TDi Quattro. 180BHP which can easily be taken to approx 220. Good handling for an estate and a nice place to be inside!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Volvo V70 D5 (185BHP)

or smaller:

Volvo V50 D5 (177BHP)

both 0-60 in 8.2 seconds, book.

clio 182 black /gold
I have no idea. Last time i went in an estate it was my parents Peugeot 406 which was red and rubbish. it was also a G reg. So buy somthing better than that lol

MERCEDES CLS AMG
chrysler_300_C_SRT8_manu-06_03.gif

BMW M4; S1000 RR
MATT BLACK said:

...That car looks as if it's about to cry !!

BMW E46 330d Touring.. BEAST!

But as it's a company car I'm guessing it'll need to be reasonably cheap.

Focus 2.2 estate ? That's not that slow, and is pretty spacious.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
if money no option then an RS6 Avant !!

otherwise a Honda Accord Deisel Estate

Laguna 1.8 RTSport
I work for Vauxhall (yeah, I know), I'd go for an Astra estate 1.9 Cdti, 150 bhp, good economy and if you go for the Sxi spec you get uber comfy seats, that's my twopence,

mrpink said:
I work for Vauxhall (yeah, I know), I'd go for an Astra estate 1.9 Cdti, 150 bhp, good economy and if you go for the Sxi spec you get uber comfy seats, that's my twopence,[/QUOTE
How much are these have been looking at them.And thanks everyone asked for the Audi RS4 but was told no:-(

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
i would have the A4 even if it is only the 2.0 diesel much better car than a vauxhall.
i know it is more money but you could tell your boss how it holds it's value better than others

Looking for a ph-quick...
E320CDi Avantgarde or Sport Estate 3ltr V6 224BHP. How much are you looking to spend, they do smaller engines if you dont want somthing so big.

1.2 16v clio
id say go for a 3 or 5 series any diesel because they are fast for what they are even the 2 litre 1s. or you could go for the 3 litre vectra which is absolutely awsome. there is also the audis to take into consideration but personally nothinb eats the 5 series as bein so impressed by my mates dads 520d absolutely awsome wid the m pack on.