ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What exhaust style?

ep2
Just booked my car in to fit a exhaust on thurs at 'Top gear' in bassingstoke. They asked me what sound u want and what style, but i was not sure what to choose . WAs thinkin twin3.5 deep and lound (original)mind u this is on a 1.2 . what u think?:S

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
i've got a sport sound with de-cat done by prospeed, you can have a listen to that when we meet if you want?

Turbos.
An exhaust that big would look bloody stupid.

I would personally go for a something like people do at Prospeed. A single pipe cut into the bumper with one of the 182 rubber surrounds. Looks sporty without screaming aftermarket.

my 1.2 16v

http://jpex.t0dger.net/files/IMG_0001(1).AVI

^^ click to here it. full custom exhaust from rtec in st albans

44sa1.jpg

cost me 320 for the custom full system. dont need a de-cat, its loud enough, even with a silencer. lol

top gear are good, they do powerflow. no point going anywhere special and paying loads, as your cars only a 1.2.

ep2
get mine for £320, fu* i think i am getin rip off. I said i want a full exhaust system s/s and its a clio 53 reg and that it what he quoted me^^^^^. is this right?

300-350 would be right for a full system.
200-250 for just back box

powerflow are very good exhausts, and u should get a LIFETIMES WARRENTY ON IT :)

LOUD AND VERY VERY VERY DEEP with alot of poppage. :)

quote that and you'll be fine. oh just show them my clip. lol