ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What happends when its wet on scotlands roads?

glad you are ok mate, obv a bad crash . . . .

but it has to be said, faster car that puts you more in debt as stated earlier in the thread??? suggestion; get a doctor to check you over for concussion!

172 and vw passat
The fact is i wasent speeding so faster car wouldent matter. Think it was just the cheapy tyres on the alloys. as they were off a package deal and were awful in the wet. just bad luck i guess. gonna be in dept with myself realy as im getting money out my bond, which was ment to be for a deposit for a house. :S.

so my next car that i get, the most to modifing will be private reg, and cleaning products....

172 and vw passat
He's been after a Bora for a while now so I'd said he's never been ok...... ;)

jealous??.... now what shal i do with my cliosport keyring/bottle opener now?

(gonna still crash the clio sport meets, il just park at the other side of the car park and get my walkin stick out.)

jealous??.... now what shal i do with my cliosport keyring/bottle opener now?

(gonna still crash the clio sport meets, il just park at the other side of the car park and get my walkin stick out.)

I'll take that from ya :p

Best bring your Zimmer if were goin out on the lash/bowling lol.

172 and vw passat
s**tter mate !! never knew bout this!!

By ne chance still got the wheel lol !!???

stearing wheel? or alloy wheel's?

got the alloys. was just a bog standered stearing wheel on it, think it will be in one of the scrappys in dundee. if u wana go get it.

"Navy" N17 TWO
It's amazing you got out of it to tell us, wise-up call on its own no-doubt!
Glad you's got out of it that's the main thing