ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What happends when its wet on scotlands roads?

172 and vw passat
DSC00166.gif

DSC00165.gif

DSC00164.gif

Shame its gone. me and my m8 that were in it are fine. think im gonna go for something a wee bit stronger next.

vw bora 1.9tdi highline :cool:

172 and vw passat
lost control in the wet. hit a grass verge and rolled.. took out 3 trees and landed back on the wheels. A car crashed 2meters from where i did a week before, bad road in the wet :S

happened on saterday nyt.

Fook me bud that's impressive!

Glad to know your alright, looks like the car did it's job then. Oh an it was me who text you the other night ya fudd.

172 and vw passat
Fook me bud that's impressive!

Glad to know your alright, looks like the car did it's job then. Oh an it was me who text you the other night ya fudd.

(bad side gonna be in bigger dept, +side going to see a bora on saterday with leathers and heated seats)

dnt have ur number, u should of txt me bk. :p what were u wanting that nyt anyway?

This is why you get a bigger loan and a student's overdraft :p This the Bora that was at the place in Dundee?

Car was knackered, needed a bump and BREMBO came up and had a go, had to get the boys from Ninewells to come and get it started.

172 and vw passat
This is why you get a bigger loan and a student's overdraft :p This the Bora that was at the place in Dundee?

Car was knackered, needed a bump and BREMBO came up and had a go, had to get the boys from Ninewells to come and get it started.

Na going through to edinburgh to look at one.

ouch. i was in bed sleeping by that time u txt me :p they charge u alot for gettign them out?

Negative, Tesco breakdown, £60 and have used them 6 times already :approve:

How much they take off you to get it recovered?

172 and vw passat
If u want a job done, to it properly. ^^

na was just luck. wouldent go through it again. lost my sat nav due to it aswell. my speakers cd player face and hat were outside the car. and my camara and satnav came out my glove box, and the camara was on the front dash and the sat nav is missing. :S

172 and vw passat
£100 :p for getting it picked up and recovered + scrapped. dad knew the guy. so if u want 35mm lowering springs think they will be in the scrappys. i took the green wheels off as they werent in bad condition, just afew scrapes.

Lol keeping the good bits FTW!

Are you getting the money from the scrappy from binning it? Where did you crash, off to see if I can get a new satnav! ;)

172 and vw passat
nope. crashed on cooper angus road heading from burkie to dundee. just after the layby bit. (ul see it, the bit with no trees left standing :p)

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Was expecting this to be another 'I was only doing 30mph and the back stepped out without warning' post, Oh well at least nobody was hurt or another car hit.

1.2 Dynamique
Fook, I wondered what left that gap in the road, a flying clio! Glad your alright mate, hammer and some sawdust will sort those dents right out.......

Da

Less
Looks like the 'cell' held up well, testament to you walking away I imagine!
Glad you're both ok, that's some crash!

RS 172
Unlucky man, looks bad! I wouldnt take any notice of the Hamiltons and Schumachers on here talking of your 'bad driving'. They're all talk until they make a mistake.