ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what have i done!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
after 4 odd hours of painting the calipers a couple of days ago, finally wheeled the clio out into the daylight, i'm not that fussed tbh. opinions welcome:(
cleaned150906002bb2.jpg

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I quite like it, but think it needs some more yellow somewhere else to make it work well. Badges maybe?

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
i painted my old 172 cals red and they looked good, but this is ,well its going to have to grow on me lol

RS Meg 175
Dw i like it :) looks the badgers nadgers
would look better if you had a yellow accent somewere else aswell ^^ as already said :)

535d / t5 caravelle
very nice, what paint do you use for the calipers? some kind of heat resistant paint?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
damn you racing blue owners !!! lol

i think racing blue is the only colour with yellow calipers that looks good :)

VRS
just use hammerite smooth :D

costs a fiver and is easier to apply than caliper laquer :)
still leaves you with half a tin after doing all calipers so you can touch them up after winter :D

Kinsella said:
damn you racing blue owners !!! lol

i think racing blue is the only colour with yellow calipers that looks good :)

i've seen a monaco blue one with yellow callipers and that looked good

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
have you got the steering wheel rs cap done in yellow mate - would look good in yellow and a white/black/racing blue Renault sport Decal (just like the original is etched)

looks fooking awesome mate very nice car dude!!! anyone got any pics of red callipers or maybe silver ones on iceburg silver 172 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

R

Rebecca

clidge said:
looks fooking awesome mate very nice car dude!!! anyone got any pics of red callipers or maybe silver ones on iceburg silver 172 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We have red ones on a silver 172 they do look pretty nice.