ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done 2day

Yamaha R6

woohoo.. another washer.. lol. Yep.. same as me. Started at 9....finished at like 1... itll probly friccing rain now.

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

i washed my cars an my mothers car then swept an washed the drive i now intend to sit an play GT4 untill early 2moro morning!

I met up with a mate. Went and bought a t-shirt... went to put some petrol in my car... bought a scratch card won £74. Jumped around with joy for about an hour, drove straight back to Ilford exchange, bought the doves album... bought a pair of trainers... bought kaiser chiefs album. Drove home smiling. Just about to have a shower and go to a party. Oh yeah, also just signed a new contract and got a Samsung D500.

Meant to clean the car but got carried away.

Pays for last night. Should have enough change left for half a crate of Fosters and a cab home.... possibly a kebab squeezed in somewhere along the line.

bought a digital camera, some xd cards for it, a new pair of trainers and now im going to go out tonight and stay sober :eek:

the new me

Trophy

Ive done a Water pump, Alternator, Rocker cover gasket, Spark plugs & leads and Dizzy cap on Dazs Williams.

Mat.

Quote: Originally posted by Craig Ed on 25 March 2005
Nice one day finally got it sorted then

Yep, 20 minute job with the right tools :D

Not a Clio

shouted at the kids, shouted at the kids some more, then i decided to shout at the kids followed by a little more shouting at the kids.

308, Fusion

Quote: Originally posted by _simon_ on 25 March 2005

shouted at the kids, shouted at the kids some more, then i decided to shout at the kids followed by a little more shouting at the kids.

cracker, glad i dont have to do that

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

painted the garage floor twice its about 30 foot long and i am knackered now, but it was worth it looks good now,

did a stupid thing though painted myself out of the garage and could not get back in the house i had to climb on the garage roof walk to the back and jump off so i could get in the back of the house :oops:

Filled up with petrol, came back and fell asleep all afternoon! :sleep: Killed about 40 little flying ants things on my car when I pulled it into the garage and I might spend all night on GT4.

Went to Chartwell earlier on, enjoyed the sunshine. Just ordered pizza, and watching Futurama DVDs now. Going to clean the car tomorrow if the weather stays nice! Will have to take some pics :)

Up early and she dragged me to Robinsons Easter Sale were she bought 7 rugs for the horse and i had to pay .. Had lunch out and then took the dog out andhad a few pints on the way then brought the horse in which is called clio by the way ....She is having a foal in a few weeks might call it sport or 182 ....ha ha ...

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Didnt wash my car so it looks like a rally sl*g ... and only found one excuse to go for a short drive in it ... tho we went "the long way". In fact the short way is a no go now due to the 20 mph limit enforced by extreme speed bumps.

Instead I got to challenge my vertigo by messing around at top of scaffolding painting new fascias et al on my extension.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz watched emmerdale and now back to bed

oh and I seem to remember my old man turning up about 11 and me watching from the window while he polished my car - although it might have been a dream :sleep:

[Edited by BozVanDam on 25 March 2005 at 8:48pm cause im still half asleep]

Quote: Originally posted by matbrown on 25 March 2005

Ive done a Water pump, Alternator, Rocker cover gasket, Spark plugs & leads and Dizzy cap on Dazs Williams.

Mat.
And I watched all of the above be done. :D;)

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Didnt do much constructive. Uncle came round to show me his new car this am. Nothing special.. New 05 plate old model Focus Flight. Still nice tho... Played GT4 most of the day :oops: Should have washed the car.

Got to work tomorrow :mad: Dont normally work Saturdays... But the LD made a good job of making it so I felt guilty if I didnt go in... Thank fook its only morning...

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quote: Originally posted by M.C.. on 25 March 2005

painted the garage floor twice its about 30 foot long and i am knackered now, but it was worth it looks good now,

did a stupid thing though painted myself out of the garage and could not get back in the house i had to climb on the garage roof walk to the back and jump off so i could get in the back of the house :oops:

class!! when i started reading that thought came into my mind!! ha ha - well funny

I went and collected my Radical 1100 clubsport today, what a great track car. Got to wait till april 20th to get it to Brands!

Graham

500bhp Scoob

fitted my new suspension kit and sorted the torsion bar out... took all day, because of several seized bolts

Cleaning it 2moro if the weather is good, and hopefully have some pics :D