ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Ordered a new header tank from Carparts4less, almost finished working through the parts list to get the supercharger project on it's way

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Finished last week's service off by changing the spark plugs. It's not very often I can say that my car needs absolutely nothing doing to it.

LY FF182
Rear brake pads
Rear brake pipe
braided flexis
oil and filter
brake fluid
weld exhaust blow

about ready for Bedford I think!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Finally Got Tyres On My Wheels

172Alloys14.gif

172Alloys15.gif

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Not today but earlier in the week I placed my order with Pure for a topmount/strutbrace package.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Not today but earlier in the week I placed my order with Pure for a topmount/strutbrace package.

Worth every penny mate!

Packed it ready for the Bedford track season opener then cleaned it quickly in preparation for taking on sbridgey in his mighty (slow) MX5...

mateju9a.jpg

7u3y9a3a.jpg

... I'm apparently going to need the advantage of less resistance (Not after I've exacted my revenge on his car this year lol).

Inferno 225 cup
Worth every penny mate!

Packed it ready for the Bedford track season opener then cleaned it quickly in preparation for taking on sbridgey in his mighty (slow) MX5...

mateju9a.jpg

7u3y9a3a.jpg

... I'm apparently going to need the advantage of less resistance (Not after I've exacted my revenge on his car this year lol).

Just think Mick, if it was next Saturday you could of had the gripper fitted ;)

Finally got time to write the list down for you Mick, will send it over tonight.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I can wait till you change your mind and buy another Megane ;-)

I'm actually well jel you have a Gripper. You are SO CS lol

Inferno 225 cup
I can wait till you change your mind and buy another Megane ;-)

I'm actually well jel you have a Gripper. You are SO CS lol

FLOL!! I'm looking at 535d and browsing for a nice Megane again, you know what I'm like :(

You can take it out when I do a track day Mick, with the time you've put in it may as well be yours.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Did everyone else see @The Russian just say I can have his extremely clean ph1 AND new bow with Gripper diff installed?

Mate you're amazing!

RB Clio 182
Removed my camber bolts and fitted two of my old part worn tyres until i decide which tyres to go for all round, i am leaning towards ps3's atm, i really want something that wears well tho, my 182 seems to eat tyres like a bloke with a fat fetish!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
<3 nothing but love :)

Just think my ph1 with your cage,wheels,b/c coils & rs2 fitted it would be one hell of a machine.

Yours is too clean to track... mine on the other hand likes a jolly good thrashing session. I just hope that it is as much fun as it was before I did all the work and that it makes it back without the need of a recovery truck this time.

I suspect I will be very cautious tomorrow

Cup In bits
Just a general tidy up Chi, do the belt, paint some mechanical bits, strip,rebuild and clean everything else so I know its up to my standards before I throw it around Knockhill on the 1st of March :D