ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Inferno 225 cup
Sanded and polished headlights( not a 100% brilliant but a lot better than before.

De-badges the rear Renault sport and the Clio badge, Are the rubber Bungs water tight?? And best way to get rid of the outline (not the glue ) just were the paints a tad lighter?? Machine polisher??

Looks pretty clean without them......all though maybe a little something missing.

williams and trophy
Leave the Trophy alloys on mate ;)

I got some castrol oil from Halfords (£17 for 5L) for a service on the DCi and road tax - £30 :)

just getting a feel for it on the 15s mate lol....the wheels will be going back on the williams when theyve been refurbed ....maybe ;)

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Finally managed to get hold of a cup spoiler. Arrived in the post this morning. Was like a kid at Christmas, couldn't open it fast enough to get it on my car.

Black 182 FF
Painted the spare wheel in rover stone grey, after the idiots at the place I had the rear quarter repaired ages ago managed to paint it something looking more like a blue than grey (long long story).

ph2 172
I have put my silvatec front and rear indicator bulbs in. Got side ones to do tomorrow night.
Subtle, but very effective in changing the appearance.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
New discs and pads, cleaned in the arches whilst I was there and swapped the lambda sensors round

6d95d677-04cb-8c8f.jpg

Glacier White RS200
Nothing to the clio..but the fence is up and the mammoth drive is almost dug out :) for her to park on

Punto/Clio GTT
yesterday i cut out the sunroof, stripped it bare, cleaned everything and put it all back together, took out a headlight, filled and started sanding down the bonnet, finished priming a door

today im gonna paint the edge of my roof where the sunroof sits, bond in the sunroof, finish the bonnet and get it primed

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Gave it a good clean at mates house yesterday. Used his hd wax which I think is awesome.
Took my bullets off too for first time, was filthy underneath. Cleaned them up and got some exhaust cleaner on them, worth a try. And they came up really well.

Only got iPhone pictures but I'm well impressed. It's the cleanest it's ever looked under my ownership.

1f5072ea-bf72-ea70.jpg

1f5072ea-bf82-b0b3.jpg

1f5072ea-bf96-0b09.jpg

big boost cup
Just ordered my Oreca race cage anda few more nitrous bits. Going to have to stop this at some point and grow up

Astra (H) VXR
New windscreen wipers and sprayed the bullets just need to fit them

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340291788.993283.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1340291799.963770.jpg

One set is mine other potentially sold... If by thy will be available in the for sale section in a few days... Thy are VW pearlescent diamond Black.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Look nice. I want to send mine off to get them sprayed silver or anthracite with arctic lettering.
They look great though

Mk2 Ph2 172
Fitted cup spoiler and removed the front window tints

Not a great pic.... But what a c**t to fit and get right !!! Still have to make some adjustments to the piping and wiring

a6db11a1.jpg

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Why was it difficult to fit? Isn't it a four screws jobby?

Mk2 Ph2 172
6 screws but the wiring and the washer pipe take a while to feed underneath correctly to get it to sit flush.... The normal spoiler has loads of room for them, the cup one hasn't.... I just took my time with it also you need to feed the brake extension wire back though the tail gate or it will never fit...

So it was trial and error really

Astra (H) VXR
Look nice. I want to send mine off to get them sprayed silver or anthracite with arctic lettering.
They look great though

Cheers dude, they are pretty easy to spray yourself... Dunno how you would do the lettering though... Probs a job for a seasoned pro

Astra (H) VXR
Ended up doing the front diamond as well, and the silver Arial that was on the car when I bought it.. Just back diamond to do now and perhaps the wing mirrors!!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Satin blacked the fog surrounds and speaker grills, fog surrounds look the same as they did before so not worth showing,
but the speaker grills look amazing, I may have to pull off as much trim as I can and go on a spraying mission.

Speakergrills003a.jpg

182 trophy (Turbo)
Added wind deflectors skoda splitter and carbon fibre fornt clio badge :) today project still on going waiting on numerous amounts of parcels from ebay ..its a killer :/