ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Digsey

ClioSport Club Member
  182FF
Bought new balljoints, ARB bushes and dogbone, Went to fit them today and realised i cant get the wheel nuts off with the supplied wrench after having my tyres replaced last month... sigh..

so ordered new breaker bar... :)

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Bought new balljoints, ARB bushes and dogbone, Went to fit them today and realised i cant get the wheel nuts off with the supplied wrench after having my tyres replaced last month... sigh..

so ordered new breaker bar... :smile:
Good buy! Have a breaker bar I keep meaning to put in the boot of my car but always forget so thanks for reminding me too! They're alot better than the usual Renault wrench... And I find if ones done up super tight I can fit the other end of the breaker bar in the end of the Renault wrench to make it longer.

2005 Cliosport 182
Stopped it sounding like a tank! New exhaust clamp and firegum sorted that out.
Steering wheel hub to collect so new wheel will be on at the weekend

172 Ph1
Finally got round to fixing these to the fog surrounds . Been meaning to do it for ages . Bit of over kill , but I don't want then falling out on track lol.
So rivets it was .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416043090.389519.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416043105.594228.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416043115.262858.jpg

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Looked at the painted roof trims waiting for more clear lacquer to arrive... touch up Paint pot arrived, and drove it to work and back.

Digsey

ClioSport Club Member
  182FF
Finally got round to fitting the Ball joint and arb bushes after last weeks wheel nut fiasco, breaker bar worked wonderfully, arb bushes are a pain in the arse to compress but managed it with a healthy amount of swearing.. Took it for a drive and it feels great, shame about the small creaking noise now, time to break out the lube again i think!