ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

SQ5
Cleaned my number plate light.
8e883ae012ee97e7a231140e6b5f438a.jpg

Took all of 4 minutes to do!
Why people buy a new one I don't know. Lol
G3 scratch remover and then S resin polish.

They're only about £4!

Renault Clio 182 Cup
Seen this done on the forum a few times, so thought I'd give it a go to see how it looks (used halfrauds plasti-dip copy so I can peel it off)
grill.jpg

Renault Clio 182 Cup
Yeah the lower part of the bumper under the grill (had about 30mins spare so I'd thought I would paint it), I used this cheap plasti-dip stuff so I can peel it off whenever I want.

I must admit it does look a bit odd being a different colour to the splitter.

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Hi lads been alittle naughty[emoji16] cars been at dynotech ripley [emoji50] [emoji102]
Its on there facebook page

Cheers a very chuffed
Pat

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Soz all dont know how to get dynotech facebook pics n write up on to this page??!!
Spaz!!!! Lol

Pat

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
Sold it :( part exchanged it towards a Laguna, which I'm excited about but it was my first car.

I'll miss that slow little turd.

Checked weather forecast to make sure it won't rain, then cleaned the old girl and buffed it up. Gave the interior a quick hoover. Waiting to pick up my newly machined 15mm spacers for the rears. Hope to fit em tomorrow afternoon. Pics to follow if I do.

Ph1 172 & Leon Cupra
Cleaned both mine, the Leon was a bit neglected this past month due to working on the ph1 every weekend !
Realised i must have a thing for silver :)
Also cleaned up no plate lamp and gearknob all fitted
photo 2-10.JPG
photo 3-3.JPG
photo 1-12.JPG
photo 4-5.JPG

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Bent the passenger side bumper hanger to stop it rubbing under hard cornering on track.

Was all pleased with myself right up until the point where the jacking point slipped off the pad and the outer sill dropped onto the jack. s**t, s**t, shittity s**t.

That'll teach me to be a lazy sod and not use the axle stands.

Phase 2 Iceberg 172
Fitted new pair of yoko s drives to the front and got the alignment done which has totally transformed the handling. B road blasts are much more enjoyable than before now!

BMW 320d SE
Bought my car back from my insurance company the other day after it was declared a cat c write after being rear-ended. Only problem is the insurers took it to Canvey Island and I'm in Basingstoke. Now they're being difficult about getting it delivered back to me.

Hoped the new induction cone and silicone vac hoses for my catch can would be with me today, they weren't. Sad times.

Also sad about the fact I sprayed my alloy intake elbow in an enthusiastic fashion, and have paint runs on it.... idiot. Normally good at spraying bits too.

It'll be finished as is and used for the time being and I'll 're do it another time.