ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
7DA85B81-6945-48D0-BDF5-028C4944CDF8-16164-000006559E88BC2D.jpg

finished of stickerbombing my engine cover.... Now its on though not convinced i even like it

Took mine off ages ago to do this and haven't got round to it yet... is it a pita? Looks like it's going to be, getting in all the little gaps etc. or did you just go right over the top of them?

Clio 172, Pug 106
Took mine off ages ago to do this and haven't got round to it yet... is it a pita? Looks like it's going to be, getting in all the little gaps etc. or did you just go right over the top of them?

My mate who had the car before me did the most of it, but he said it wasnt too bad!
Just used a hairdryer on the stickers so they stuck okay and trimmed the edges!!

The stickers that went over the join lines were just cut down the middle using a stanley knife... can hardly see the joins

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Put my Cat back on, MOT time... Not looking forward to it, have a feeling it's going to fail!

Renault Megane
Bought ONE new alloy. :rasp:

Because the other one fell off thanks to the S****Y garage who put it on wrong :banghead:, oh and uprated brakes and pads lika boss:cool:

Ph1 172
Today I started to polish my inlet manifold also attempted to fit a front splitter off an Astra Sri , I'll let you guys know how I get on

172 cup
Added some courtesy lights... not at all 'OTT', and looks fairly OEM... Wired to the central locking/doors and a permanent on/off (not on whilst driving, unless looking for something!):

IMG_2423.jpg

The switch light is only on when the lights are on, and adjusts with the dash (although opposite to the dash?!)

IMG_2421.jpg

CursedTitanium 182FF
Added some courtesy lights... not at all 'OTT', and looks fairly OEM... Wired to the central locking/doors and a permanent on/off (not on whilst driving, unless looking for something!):

The switch light is only on when the lights are on, and adjusts with the dash (although opposite to the dash?!)

Fancy doing a write up on how you wired this up & links to parts you used? Thinking about doing it myself.

Cheers.

S3, Polo
Fitted a new rear diff yesterday.

Today: Replaced the Haldex oil and filter, fitted new drop links/ front ARB and bushes, had a cambelt, rollers and water pump fitted.

Expensive few days.

Astra (H) VXR
Washed it at 10am. Drove 50 miles down the m6 and back. Regretted washing it before I did that and then washed it again..

Clio 172 ph1, others
Fitted a new throttle cable to my pH1. Some muppet had fitted a patent part, and fitted it back to front, exhaust sing lots of insulation tape and cable ties. Wasn't even getting full throttle!

Also replaced an exhaust mount.

Only had the car for 2 weeks.

2007 Clio 197
Drove it to a mechanic staying under 20mph cause my clutch is basically gone =[ slipping everytime i put my foot down, and i don't have the time or experience to change it myself