ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Mini JCW
Corrected all the paint via DA / Menz polish and CG pads and sealed with Hydro2 sealant.

Then discovered a headlight bulbs gone.

Rage!

172 Cup & Black Ph1
well i have fitted a rear strut brace and half fitted a tow strap :D dont have a pic yet as its dark now! lol

RB Clio 182
Washed it

4d093403-ea78-4e13-b3a0-49258593fa9a_zpsb967f188.jpg

fitted a set of eibach sportlines:D

replaced worn rear brake pads

also found a knackered rear wheel bearing at the same time(proper f**ked)....replaced with a shiny new one lol

possibly getting a k&n panel filter next week and maybe fitting my splitter,once the eibachs have settled to see if it's worth it

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Aux Belt Kit
Alternator
Fixed Alternator wiring
Oil and Filter
Fitted Sportline Springs all round
Fitted Turinis

knackered now, beer time :)

Clio 182 FF
Fitted brake ducts, cleaned it then drove 140 miles averaging 44.8 mpg. I think my car preferred this weekend to last week being ragged around Bedford.

Gloss blacked grab handles. Massive amount of effort and would recommend getting them dipped rather than diy.... But am pleased with results. Just need to fresh up door handles and the back plate for handles too.

uhejude8.jpg

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
I fitted this little lot. (except dogbone as my jack is a bit rickety and did not fancy climbing under the car)

20140301_124515_zps0c6a525d.jpg

When KTEC say this kit is not for road... they speak the truth.

I will be keeping the red mounts though, even with the standard dogbone my engine is rigid. Honest opinion, if you have a track dedicated Clio... you need these mounts.

I may make a video, I fell apart with laughter the first time I started it.

CPH

RB Clio 182 Cup
Bedded in some new carbon Lorraine 5 pads, and brembo max discs ahead of brands shakedown on wed 19 march and then trip to nurburgring over 25 to 28 April.

also bought some second hand turini's so getting them refurbed this week....

2004 Clio 1.4 16v
As a New Clio & New Renault Owner (1.4 16v Dynamique 04)

Fitted a Bee sting Aerial

Pumped £25 V Power Fuel

Tailored Fit Car Mats £12 Bargain Anyone Interested PM ME

Oh & Black Ice Magic Tree Smells Great Too

I fitted this little lot. (except dogbone as my jack is a bit rickety and did not fancy climbing under the car)

20140301_124515_zps0c6a525d.jpg

When KTEC say this kit is not for road... they speak the truth.

I will be keeping the red mounts though, even with the standard dogbone my engine is rigid. Honest opinion, if you have a track dedicated Clio... you need these mounts.

I may make a video, I fell apart with laughter the first time I started it.

Laughter? What happened lol?

I keep hearing everyones uprated mounts are to harsh ?

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Laughter? What happened lol?

I keep hearing everyones uprated mounts are to harsh ?

These were ridiculous. The car vibrates at an insane frequency, your ears feel weird because the air pressure becomes altered, my windscreen mounted phone holder becomes a blur and my dash sounds like a hive of angry bee's.

But these mounts along with the pure strut brace have changed the whole feel of the car. Taken out a lot of the flex and it feels that little more direct.

LOL at the dash.. I want to keep mine more civilised.. have a polyed dog bone but since a strong new clutch the mounts feel floppy, worse when you give it some and put the clutch in at higher revs

May end up going OE replacement

FF 182
Cleaned it and took the wheels off, then cleaned and sealed them. Sheared off the first wheel bolt i was taking off, twas a great start!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Wrapped my 182 manifold (yes i know its not finished and yes i know they are plastic cable ties)

20140302_133441_zpsc40eb727.jpg