ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
De-stickered the rear window from the awful Nissan dealership sticker.
De-stickered the front windows.
Adjusted exhaust hanger as rear was hanging a bit low.
Re-fitted lower grille as it had come unclipped somehow.
Fitted LED sidelights.
Fitted new ultra blue headlights.
Removed Turinis to clean them, only to reveal exactly how badly they need a refurb!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Wheels off for a refurb tomorrow, about time too, they were shot :(

Stealth 438'd 182
This... Again!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340795293.270986.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340795293.270986.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 81

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Picked these up from the Fedex depot in Chelmsford today after 2 delivery attempts Monday and yesterday, can't wait to get them on :)

7456777894_8a922583fc_z.png

RB 041 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

^^^ how hard was the trim to remove? Did it need much prep before painting?
Easy to remove mate. Screwdriver wrapped in a rag and I worked my way from the left to right popping 1 clip out then right to left popping a clip out till it was off.

To prep it I degreased it, rubbed it down with a bit of 2000 wet and dry (didn't have any 1500) then degreased it again and painted it. Put a light coat on first from about 30/40cm, then when it was dry put another coat on from about 20/30 cm, then waited for it to dry then put another 2 coats on waiting till each was dry.

Stealth 438'd 182
Is that an easy enough job? mines need replaced badly also where's the best place too get them? Found them on fleabay but wasn't sure if would be better going too Renault too get genuine ones thanks

That's where I got mine from an they look decent enough! We'll soon see!

10 min job tbh though mate not too hard :)

172 phase 1 & 2
I have my ESP, abs and service light on after changing my steering rack yesterday so changed abs sensor on drivers side but there still on so passenger side tomorrow hopefully that fixes it, if that don't I have no idea, can anyone help pls??

Caterham 270R
Washed it ,Polished it , Ordered K-tec stainless system , fitted new hazard warning light switch , fitted new reverse light switch , new carpet mats , Ordered new exhaust hangers and clamps , Ordered service kit , Oh and filled it with fuel.......

Is that a computer hook up? Or changing sensor? They went off for a bit but soon steering wheel moves they come on

You can do it with clip, but there is a way to reset it yourself - do a search on here you should be able to find it. If not PM me I'll try and help.

Back on topic:
Today I detailed the phase 1. Titanium is such a sexy colour when it's clean and in full sun!

Inferno 225 cup
You can do it with clip, but there is a way to reset it yourself - do a search on here you should be able to find it. If not PM me I'll try and help.

Back on topic:
Today I detailed the phase 1. Titanium is such a sexy colour when it's clean and in full sun!

And soon to be fresh wheels :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Stared at it some more, poor car hasn't been driven for just over 3 weeks. But, I got a call to say my Sachs are ready, will hopefully get them back tomorrow evening or Saturday and fit them Sunday :D

Inferno 225 cup
Almost forgot about those actually! They're going on the 182 - It's got turinis on atm and I'm not keen on them tbh

Glad I reminded you ;)

Really? I want 2118 but come Sunday I'm going for something a tad more colourful ha, if I don't like it then that's when I buy the 2118.

172 phase 1 & 2

Back on topic:

Ok thanks!!!!! I'll av a look on here, it's driving me mad lol!!

when im finished il of cleaned it within an inch of its life and waxed the s**t out of it and then parked it back up with a cover over it or the forth coming months

Clio 172
Fitted an rs inlet took the whole exhaust system off now need a 182 manifold and de cat link ASAP :) also bought some wheels and took the front hub off ready for a wheel bearing monday!!

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
full clean and detail inside and out. Fitted fk rear lights, finished painting my bumper insert and de-wipered. still got more to do tomorrow.