ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Pain in the arse tbh mate, as i've no clue what size it is or where i'd get another bolt from.

Do I even need it as it's doing nothing atm because it's not attached?
God knows how long it's been like that, could have been years tbh.

1*2s fitted with an RS2 inlet must have had there's removed.

Last edited:
  renault clio 182
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347725469.481686.jpg cleaned all the car inside and out all ready for preformance French tomorrow :D

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Shortened the drop links on my whiteline. Not tested it yet.

Removed the dash, and fitted anti squeak tape to the whole fcuking thing. Took the clocks apart and removed the tape that the previous owner had put over the airbag and serv light. womble.

Replaced rear door card as it was rattling like fcuk.

Plans next week are to fit the new drivers door (cheers luke), and visit fred to get the abs sorted and my christmas trees dash lights turned off.

S3, Polo
Went to get the air-con re-gassed and discovered a pipe was fractured!

The current list is:

- Source an Air conditioning pipe replacement and fit it
- Air conditioning re-gas
- Adjust handbrake
- Track down the rattly exhaust/ heat shield (though suspect a fooked baffle)
- Find a way of removing my front bumper (the bolts that secure each end in the inner arch have rusted into and broken the clips!)
- Headlights need a polish & clean-up to remove crazing and yellowing
- Headlight washers aren't working (suspect fooked pump).
- Headlight adjusters aren't working >>> Can anyone let me know how you get the buggers out of the headlight units? Look to be a twist-fit but didn't want to force anything!!!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Fitted new Alpine speakers in the front doors as the passenger side speaker was damaged, will change the rear speakers in the next couple of weeks for the same Alpine speakers too

clio 182 black /gold
I have not moved mine since Sunday night. Tuesday i took some rubbish out of the boot and today i put more in it lol.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yesterday (after locking the keys in the car), I decided to fix the door lock (again). I broke it again this morning. Grrr.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Did a full valet on my wifes X5. Started at 9am and have just finished. Its nowhere near as clean as i'd like but it will have to do. Fcuk me that was a dirty car. And 3 times the size of the clio's I normally do!

Mk2 Ph2 172
Did a full valet on my wifes X5. Started at 9am and have just finished. Its nowhere near as clean as i'd like but it will have to do. Fcuk me that was a dirty car. And 3 times the size of the clio's I normally do!

Not busy today then

I drove mine :) in need of an exterior wash

Ford Focus ST 2007
Bought a small Ripspeed aerial for it. Changed the side repeaters to smoke black from orange. Spraying the Rear clio badge Black which is currently drying the primer first.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I bought a new van today. :D Its great to be back in a van.

Sadly, I think my mate has sold it before i've even had it an hour. ffs.

182cup & 172 racecar
Complete strip and rebuild of almost everything apart from engine and box. Ready for Oulton in Oct. The list would be too long.

Replaced the selector seal on the box, took the shafts out and re-clipped the boots as they didn't look like they would last much longer,

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Tidied up my engine bay today, gave it a clean and started painting my engine cover. Hopefully get it finished tomorrow if the weathers decent.

RS6 C7
Spent the entire day cleaning it..

Tomorrow = more cleaning and then emptying the interior of millions of McDonald's coffee cups.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Fitted colour coded door handles. Also tried to fix the washer jets and failed. Mot on Saturday :dead: