ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Mini JCW
Oh and shouted / swore at the stupid f*cking plastic screw things that secure said scuttle panel in place - I now need 4 replacements.

F*cking Renault.

04 Clio 172, Meg 250
Cleaned up my fuel rail guard as it was a bit scabby looking. Next will be the Inlet Manifold and the Top of the Engine.

2012-10-27 17.00.11.jpg 2012-10-27 17.00.18.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
taken couple of snaps of the RB and put vibratec or whatever its called engine mount on the turbo and fitted the single light seat ready for shakey 1/4 miling tomorrow :)

S3, Polo
Fixed the leaking washer bottle, fitted a new washer motor & replaced the radiator & coolant (again!) because the condensor brackets had corroded. Hideous couple of jobs.

Mini JCW
Bought

- Fuchs gearbox oil
- Castrol Edge engine oil + Sump plug
- NGK Plugs
- Alpine IDA X305s Headunit
- Alpine steering wheel + display harness (£90 - f*ck me)

Also painted the wheel bolts black. Contemplating buying some TPI polarised bolts next ....

extreme flamer
Fitted Osram nightbreaker+'s, cleaned my throttle body and checked connections of wires to hopefully make engine management light disappear for good

04 Clio 172, Meg 250
Adjusted the brake pedal sensor so the brake lights work when there meant to. Then took it for a blast to check it was ok. Just love the way that it accelerates when giving it the beans.:)

Clio 172
Fitted new exhaust mount, took the old one off and it literally crumbled in my hands. Also disabled my airbag warning light permanently (but that was last week).

172 Cup
Removed the front bumper and refitted the lower grill correctly. Cleaned up the splash guards as they wernt put back on right last time someone had it in bits.

Looks much better

e92 330i
Fitted camber bolts, added some where inbetween 1 - 2 neg camber. Tomorrow new track rod ends and alignment.

Oh and glued the bloody bonnet rubber down as it keeps lifting!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I also fitted camber bolts, got Mick to set them to Max neg, need to get it set up properly now. Also got mick to fit a polybushed dog bone mount.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Tomorrow I've got new headlight bulbs, new sidelight bulbs, new carpet mats, a new wheel (thanks to a fractured one) and going to my mates to sync the spare key.

When Russ 16v pulls his finger out and gets me the bits I'll crack on and give it a full service and a Cambelt/water pump.

big boost cup
looked at it thought i cant be fecked to get it ready for goodwood breakfast run (still in track mode) decided to have a lay in tomorrow

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
My first day of ownersip! Picked it up from the trader and drove it properly for the first time - my god it is so much fun! Love the power that kicks in at high revs. When I got it home I fitted a new number plate light casing, and non-orange indicators. Already have the cooksport springs on the way so looking forward to fitting them shortly and just enjoying the car really.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Got 4 new michelins pe2 fitted, fitted new bocshe wipers and ph2 interior door handles, and then washed it. Phew busy day :drunk: I deserve my beers :cheers:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Today saw the start of "Operation Coops" which is removing all things dirty/old on the 172 and replacing them with new items and for the bits I can't replace, have them cleaned. Today ive done:-

Coolant system flush and type-d refill with a new reservoir bottle. Vibratech mount fitted. Rear plate light replaced and got a recently added dent on the NSR quarter removed (I wish the fucker that did it serious genital problems).

Next to do is pull all the engine covers, manifolds and brackets to send them for chemical cleaning and get the wheels some fresh paint early next week.

Mick