ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Took it for a run this morning and came back to find the radiator leaking (AGAIN) - This will have been the 3rd in 12 months now. Seriously Renault, WTF are you sealing the end tanks with(?Rhet)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Fitted these:

uploadfromtaptalk1378921440826.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality... can't tell you what else I was doing :D

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Had a new clutch fitted,sooooo much smoother to drive,no more foot going to sleep in traffic....lol...Oh and bought a cup spoiler today...just needs tidying up.mmm

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Soooo much lighter....my mrs has a ka and its as light as that....cars on 123k....should have done it sooner but glad of it now.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
If it was just the clutch it would have been £245.....But i had fresh gearbox oil and the cv boot was a botched wrong size with silicone sealent,so that was replaced....came to £310.

PH2 Flamer
Put a normal sized plate on for the MOT.

And tightened up all the bolts on the passenger seat, still has a rattle though. Annoying.

Ph2 172
Fixed my remote key fob by putting a piece of folded up cardboard inside it! Now when I press the button it's actually making contact with the pcb and so actually works!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Finally replaced my window that smashed the other week, effort having to strip the whole door down though.

Artic 182FF
Gave it a decent clean, after which i still found bits that could do with going over, damn midges and fly's on the front bumper.

Also ordered some Apex springs and new front and rear wipers. EuroCarParts have got a sale on and all that was less than £74. Bargain I reckon.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Been down to Matt Codered to have the new OE rear discs and deflector washers fitted today. The non OE bearings lasted all of 4 months! Rule of thumb for me is always fitting genuine rear discs and Matt had them fitted in less than an hour, so a big thanks to him

big boost cup
pulled the front end off after spotting that my aux belt is pretty much fuked. Also to find a split in my boost hose and snapping the dipstick off in the process. looks like the winter build begins today. so the cars back in masses of bits again.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
De badged the boot no longer have A3 or 2.0T quattro ..thats the first mod and gave her a long over due clean

20130819_181528_zpse7064dc3.jpg

20130908_173537_zps6b3494f5.jpg

20130908_174343_zpsf2627cb7.jpg

1.2 16v Dynamique
destroyed my battery when taking it off for a clean. I snapped the positive terminal because it was so much eroded -.- also i need a new battery clamp because it was held in with cable ties. sigh