ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Found a SnapOn Solus Ultra Diagnostic Scanner 12.4 by the side of the road on our business estate outside my work, so after familiarising myself with it I cleared all my stored fault codes & turned off my ABS & Airbag lights before giving it back to the garage down the road. Be rude not to lol.

Should be good for free diagnostics for life. ..

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
Painted the rocker cover and sent other bits off to the powder coaters.

5emuqupa.jpg

Breifly thought about the poor thing sitting in a resturant car park in the middle of nowhere!

Only briefly mind as im fast loosing interest! if it wasnt for the fact i need it fixed for christmas and because its also my daily i'd leave it there!

Two new Michelin PS3's on the front last night, £300 later!
Big service tomorrow, cam belt time (hello Mike!!) and brakes all round.

Thanks pal. She was a bit of a dog underneath when I first got her if I am honest. She's murdered my pocket over the last 6 month

I bought the first one I looked at lol rookie mistake.

LY FF182
Finished sanding my headlight, Only one was faded to start with but still took a while. 600,800,1200,2000 then 2500 then some super resin polish. Yes it needs some sort of better rubbing compound to make it perfect but all done by hand with stuff I had laying around.

Started with this;
83_zps10b1d328.jpg

After 6,8 and 1200;
84_zps638c6a40.jpg

After 2 and 2.5k and SRP;
85_zps4b9b04b5.jpg

Quite a difference I think!

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Swapped over my ph1 alloy bonnet back to the steel one,....wet weather and probably snow play havoc with the front end.

Wiped the dirt from my rear numberplate, nice and legal again.
Northants police have been doing checks and stopping anyone who's number plates are dirty. I've not been stopped by them but would like to think they would be good police and just make you clean it but I imagine they could fine you if they wanted. Potentially a nice money earner?

Clio RS Cup 2010
After collecting my clio rs cup on Wednesday it was nice to get out and have a proper drive - 100 miles covered and grinning from ear to ear.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Changed a lambda sensor, and the ECU, UCH, door lock, ignition barrel. I now have a working car. b*****d thing.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
stop buying clios Ad, you know they're shite ;)

I ripped engine out of one and hit the other with a mallet for not starting/charging. the third and forth I didn't even touch today, the fifth isn't even in the same county so no change there either!lol!

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
i drasitically lowered my clio

1521625_10152102093580930_1846206958_n.jpg
1453257_10152102093365930_2075679653_n.jpg
960282_10152102093475930_1397183454_n.jpg

not sure how much lower it could possibly go but im sure thats the most expensive payload my cars ever gonna have