ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re: What have you ordered?

I hate all that second lacquer pish! I love waxing....

Oh wait.. :eek:

You never he-mailed me back. </3

172 Cup

just ordered some more;

Dodo juice born to be mild, Iron x and a viking wheel brush from i4detailing.com...great fast service as usual! :)

Needed some new shampoo and was going to get the G-wash but shineorama didn't have any in stock when I went down. Got the Zaino Show Car Wash instead of BTBM as I like to try new thinks.

First impressions are you get a lot for your money, smells nice and its has loads more suds than the BTBM. Thumbs up from me.

Not a 320d

Lol. Rewind a few months; "I can't stand semi permanent sealants!!".

Funny I was thinking the same thing.

Body Wrap actually turned out to be the perfect base for Glasur! Beading remained very tight for about 5 washes. Usually starts to lose that quality after 3 washes.

Not a 320d

No youre wrong.

Although I have to admit without anti scratch s**t its pointless as its so durable. It does look very good though. Cheap too.

Mini Cooper S

What's the best way too look after my wheels? Cleaner and sealant?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci

What's the best way too look after my wheels? Cleaner and sealant?

I use Bilberry wheel cleaner which isnt too agressive to strip the wheels and poorboys wheel sealant. Does the job for me :D

Not a 320d

TBF ive been a Bilberry hater for years but a mate bought some the other week and I tried it with a 1/3 dilution and as far as getting rid of grime goes it seems to have improved a lot. So much so I bought some again.

New order....

G101 5L
SV Wheel Brush (f**k you Gally)
Prime Strong
Megs White MF Applicator..........

Need some more towels too. For Waxing. Is there anything except Eurow I should consider? From the many ive tried over the years these are the best and also one of the cheapest.

clio 182 sexy blue

Poorboy's wheel sealant for shiny new alloys, wash mit thingmy and Formula 1 2011 for pc :)

Bumder With A Buffer

Anyone got any C4 they want rid of?? Dont really want to buy a full one...although I might actually need the whole thing to do my new car :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone got any C4 they want rid of?? Dont really want to buy a full one...although I might actually need the whole thing to do my new car :eek:

You'll be retarded if you use more than 5ml of product on most cars.

Pm JD he had a big bottle that I aquired for him. ;)

Bilberry 1lt, Dodo lime prime and some Lake country pads.

My "decent wash" the other day was:

Wash > clay > Dry > Iron X > wash > dry > then i tried to remove some hollograms on the drivers side of the car...

Rotary with a cutting pad and a low cut mazerna polish... i thought i broke the polish down but im still getting holograms! havent really practiced until a fine art with the rotary, im getting there but still not perfected it :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

I have a new special car with a lot of bumper/trim to cover.....

Loller! Believe me mate, if you use half a bottle even on a Mini you need shot! Search DW personal sales now and again or buy new with discount ;) and sell on what you don't use, make your money back. Easy peasey!

Bumder With A Buffer

None on DW :(

Bah I might just buy some. Where sells it that we use a discount code??

land-rover-freelander%20%281%29.jpg

Gonna get me sum 20 inch rimzzz boy

Megane R26

I've lost track of what I've ordered in the past week!

- 5L Decon Gel
- 2.5L Iron X
- 3x 5L G101
- 5L Smart Wheels
- 5L Tardis
- 5L AS Duet
- - Gtechniq C2, C3, C4, C5, G1, G3, GWash
- CarPro Mitt
- Uber Drying Towel
- Megs 205
- 2x 3M Waffle Polishing Pads
- Megs DA Correction Compound and Finishing Wax
- 3x DA Cutting and Polishing Pads, both sizes
- Optimum Car Wax
- 4" Hex Logic Orange Pads x3
- Wolf's Body Wrap
- Wolf's Rim Shield
- Wolf's Black Out
- Chemical Guys Blacklight
- Auto Finesse Revive
- Auto Finesse Crystal
- Prima Amigo

and a few other bits, including a Kranzle K7 with lance!

Have you use Wolf's Black Out before, I've been contemplating getting some, I've heard good things about the Blackfire one though.

Just ordered Raceglaze Alcatara cleaner, brush, some MF's and Foam Apps from Elite. Hopefully should be here midweek.

A slow blue one.

Need a hell of a lot more yet this month, fancy trying the Wolf's Chemicals stuff after being bowled over by their deironizer!
In the meantime just got a group buy deal on Magifoam 5ltrs with delivery for £23, bargain.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member

I should have marked a bondary round my house with it to scare off trick-or-treaters

C4 Permanent Trim Restorer

L1 Leather Guard

MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth

Looking forward to seeing the results, I still have the glass nano polish and G1 glass coating from my first order a while back, however i didnt like G1 on the front, however amazing it was all it ment was i couldnt have my window open in any slight rain as it would all sheet inside.

Any idea how much coating i can get done with the trim restorer? 15ml

Want to do the obvious, rear bumper insert, exhaust trims, front upper and lower grille, xenon washers, aerial base, then window and door trims, wing mirrors,

Anyone used it on interior parts? inside of glove box etc?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

If you even use half a bottle you've done something wrong mate.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

One "timp" of the bottle on the make up pad should give very good coverage.

Whatever you use it on make sure it is super clean, like g101 clean! IIt won't work otherwise.

Not a 320d

I think I can smell the squashed flowers attempt somewhere in the mix actually. Its not so bad. tried wolds decon gel the other day its s**t.

Megane R26

I need to stop ordering s**t :(

More Zaino stuff... CG V7... 3M Sun Gun is on the cards too... Festool, both RAP150 and RAP80

Btw, I have a unique discount code for Elite Car Care now too - MCC gets you 5% off :) Free delivery over £60.

Not a 320d

Body Wrap again.
Auto Finesse Revive.

Need 2 new yellow plush towels again, i go through about 6 of these a year.

Thanks for the discount code russ, i need some clay from there soon.

Only qualm I have with C4 is that it will not restore my splitter. Doesn't matter how clean I get it, it just doesn't last. Every other piece of plastic is still perfect.