ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Oh my f**king word.

Just had my first go with Glasur on the bonnet. Best application and removal of a product I've ever seen.

Believe the hype.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
1 panel at a time. The instructions are bang on believe me. If you leave it longer and it becomes grabby just a light spray of Z6 etc on an mf will make things easier.

I did a bonnet and 2 wings with one swipe of Glasur. Like butter!

So jel!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Literally a dab (not a swipe, a DAB) on a new unprimed SN finger applicator did half the bonnet easily. Incredible stuff!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
You used it today? weather must be better there as the temperature hasn't risen above 0.5' since Saturday, 4' for the past 2 weeks and both cars are desperate as the salt has turned them both grey and I want to try my Z samples

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
It rose to 2-3degC (good amount of heat from direct sun though) for washing this afternoon and been sat in the garage for a few hours with the heater on since :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Superb! Temps don't worry me too much! I do 99% indoors though.

Superb! Temps don't worry me too much! I do 99% indoors though.

At Shineorama you should have seen Hybrid and another wax's (can't remember) curing time in the cold. They'd gone on fine (if a little hard) left to cure and where a b**ch to get off, QD had to be used to get both off.

Shield was fine though <3

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
At Shineorama you should have seen Hybrid and another wax's (can't remember) curing time in the cold. They'd gone on fine (if a little hard) left to cure and where a b**ch to get off, QD had to be used to get both off.

Shield was fine though <3

SN Hybrid, Shield, Naviwax

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'll post my list as I'm getting quite excited about it all coming :eek: /sad

In no particular order:

Werkstat Acrylic Jett Sealant
Werkstat Acrylic Prime Cleanser
Menz 102fa
Prima Amigo Glaze
Blue and White Hex Logic Pads
DAS6 DA Polisher
IronX
Blue tape
And a silverline wheel brush

:approve:

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
collinite 915
poorboys wheel wax for protection( becuase i have tvr purple wheels and ironx cannot be seen on the sureface )
gtechnic ( the plastic restorer protector thingy )
ph neutral

and a load of other goodies :).

is it still worth gettin ironx for decontaminating ? as said my wheels are tvr purple and i wont be able to see it.....

Golf GT & A4 Avant
impressive order Jenic.

Raz, just because the colour change isn't obvious doesn't mean it isn't working. I struggle to see it properly unless really looking for it on a relations blue car but it certainly shifted plenty of rubbish

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Raz, just because the colour change isn't obvious doesn't mean it isn't working. I struggle to see it properly unless really looking for it on a relations blue car but it certainly shifted plenty of rubbish

okay mate that cleared it up abit more, i'll just order it and see how i get on with it after all this crap weather buggers off!

Megane R26
Thinking of selling my Crystal Rock and getting Carbon, Glasur and Concours as my main waxes.

Nobody seems very interested in boutique waxes anymore, and tbh Glasur is 99% as good as most of them anyway!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
6840660673_058363612a.jpg

6843168193_93ac6116af.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I just nipped out to check on the Glasur, the beading is insane! Its just rolling off the side panels as well.
I'm so happy but theres no one I can tell who cares lol.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I giggled like a school girl when I had it on mine. C1 just blows everything away.

Sorry I should add to this.

It's no Glasur but you can apply and just forget about it! I'd have Glasur on my car all day long if someone was applying it for me. Over the last 4 months it's never been touched up just washed and it's beading and sheeting like day1.

Still blows my mind.

Last edited:

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
C1 scares me a bit (in terms of application).

Trade only as well innit?
Plus I could only apply it if I was 100% corrected, it would feel wrong otherwise :/

Just watched some videos on Youtube about C1, like how to apply and the results.

It looks pretty epic! I think I remember reading something you posted Gally, about it being trade only, like Aucky said?