ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Bumder With A Buffer
Is it worth me emailing CYC about the non delivery today.

I mean will it get me anywhere? You pay for next day delivery after all. I'm sure DPD will argue tha they tried to deliver but its a work address and I even waited till 6pm before I was bored (been in work since 6.30 am ffs!)

Bumder With A Buffer
It's not CYCs fault DPD didn't deliver though is it.

(if I've understood your circumstances correctly)

Technically no but the customer (me) pays for next day delivery to a business, one would expect it to turn up during working hours.

If CYC wishes to use a courier that is unreliable (not the first time DPD have not delivered thing to us at work, not just from CYC, important electronics etc but I digress) then it is there fault. You pay for a "next day" service and it does nto show up. Should use a reliable courier, I actually feel using Royal Fail option would of been better.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Absolutely, CYC use that courier so they have to receive your feedback and address the courier as they see fit.

Bumder With A Buffer
Yep thats all I suspect they will do. I will wait to see what time DPD reckon they "tried to deliver" and check the cctv at work if I remember. LAst time they said they tried to deliver at 3.15pm and no-one was in (this is a work place and when we checked CCTV they turned up at 8.24pm!!)

I think this will be the last time I use CYC. Out of the 6 orders I have done from them (I do use lots of other suppliers) 4 of them have been non deliveries, with various different delivery companies.

Not that it will bother them just saying. NEver had an issue with non-deliveries from any other supplier

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
ordered a few more bits and bobs to keep me happy for a while.

Gtechnic C4 ( front lower sport grill is doing my head in looking grey )
german applicators ( these are brilliant )
aerospace 303

and cherry cali scents X 4

Golf GT & A4 Avant
My last cyc order was next day, and dpd claimed they were unable to locate the works address yet the driver would regularly stop for tea or to use the wc if he was ahead of time. Tried to contact dpd and got nowhere as I didn't have the card with the delivery ref. Was a waste of time. But I see now that i4d use dpd?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Each time I've had a parcel with DPD they've delivered bang on time with constant texts about delivery times etc. Luck of the draw I suppose.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
always had good service from DPD, they email and text constantly with updates.

As above i think it may be luck of the draw with them, we just seem to have a reliable guy doing it to our office.

Still need to get myself some megs endurance now the new wheels are fitted.

Bumder With A Buffer
DPD really are a joke

26 Jul 2012 16:14 - We were unable to deliver your parcel as there was no one present to sign for the delivery, rearrange your delivery here -04117223 Calling Card Left e-mail notification sent

Fcuk right off with that s**t

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Yet you won't be able to rearrange delivery unless you give them the ref on the supposed calling card as there phones are all automated! B@llsh!t

Bumder With A Buffer
To add insult to injury cannot rearrange the delivery day as the calling card number has already been delivered....

The parcels were delivered on 02/12/2011 at 13:11 & signed for by STEWART

I think a strong phone call to dpd is in order tomorrow.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
I had this turned in to a nightmare took 3 atemps at it they said they tried 3 times taking ga pic of the front door but i wasn't my front door.
Can't remember if it was dpd

Bumder With A Buffer
Finally delivered today....no Revive in the box "To follow sorry for the delay" (So i assume it might be out of stock despite showing as in stock)

Seriously whats the point in offering something for sale on your site as next day delivery when it might be out of stock.

Last time I use CYC not happy with the service at all.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I do generally prefer the DDJ finger applicators but tried the Af Waxman and although fairly expensive they're much nice to use. As it loads the entire applicator it glides over he panel a lot better with. Did a whole bonnet with half a turn in the pot with af spirit today and it was pretty hot

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I went back to the megs applicators. Think they're hard to beat.

Ph2 Meg 225
Just bought the following:

Meguiars tire endurance gel
meguiars quick detailer
meguiars ultimate compound
meguiars scratch x 2.0

Cant wait to Use :)

At the KDS machine polish training day I picked up:

Yellow Hex Logic,
Megs Microfibre Compounding DA,
EZ Wheel brush.

Got them for a healthy discount courtesy of shinerama too :approve: