ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Not a 320d
Got mysen a flex orbital polisher. Thanks Dave

Went i4d for £275 although found it at £266 elsewhere. Loyal to the game and all that.

Bit late now but how are flex with customer service? Wont be using this for a good 2-3 months yet I don't think so plenty of time to think about pads. Ill check out Megs MF like Gally said...

Got mysen a flex orbital polisher. Thanks Dave

Went i4d for £275 although found it at £266 elsewhere. Loyal to the game and all that.

Bit late now but how are flex with customer service? Wont be using this for a good 2-3 months yet I don't think so plenty of time to think about pads. Ill check out Megs MF like Gally said...

Mysen? What are you, Scottish? Ye ken?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
£40 delivered for a claimed 70% full.

Something I've wanted to try for a long time but newer products always took my attention. Probably will hardly use it so if I like and decide to keep it may sell off a few little samples

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Excellent! Let me know how you like it! One of the first proper waxes I owned.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
and it starts:

Caly Bar
Medguiars Tyre Gel
Meg Interior Detailer
Meg Bucket + Grit Guard
Lambs Wool Mitt
2 Giant Microfibres
Auto Finesse - Tripple
AF - Avalanche
AF - Revive Trim
Detail Brush
GTechniq - C4

Already have IronX and a Degreaser. Just need to get pads.

Roll on April!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Should not be left to get bored: New nilfisk pressure washre, some new brushes as mine are all dead, a few new different microfibres (few deep pile, few large for drying), full gliptone leather kit, some rapid dirt shifter, and an AF tripple to keep me happy if I wash it and it's sunny and want something to do.

Oops.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I echo your post Rob

Wheel Woolies also ordered.

I'd have a new Nilfisk Pressure Washer if anywhere local had some bloody stock.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the offer Rob but they don't do the one I'm after :(

I want a Centenial but low and behold no bloody where has any so may end up caving and getting something else :(

Mini JCW
Washed the car today, open hose rinse at the end really disappointed me with regards HyrdO2s sheeting ability - it basically doesn't have any :(

So applied RaceGlaze 55 to half my bonnet and left the other half as HydrO2 to compare the two.

Got given a new Aqua Gleam filter over the weekend

How do you rate them? Fedup of the water spots on my car when washing / rinsing!

Can this be used in line with the hose and therefore use it with the pressure washer?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Washed the car today, open hose rinse at the end really disappointed me with regards HyrdO2s sheeting ability - it basically doesn't have any :(

So applied RaceGlaze 55 to half my bonnet and left the other half as HydrO2 to compare the two.

How do you rate them? Fedup of the water spots on my car when washing / rinsing!

Can this be used in line with the hose and therefore use it with the pressure washer?

Supposed you're not impressed with Hydr02, it's amazing IMO mines been on 3 weeks and still beading and sheeting well.

As for the filter, no idea, never used one before, you 'can' run it through a pressure washer although it's not recommended, should just be run off a normal hose purely as a final rinse off.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Delivery :)

qeny7egu.jpg

Excellent service from Ultimate Finish as only ordered yesterday afternoon and was free postage.

RB 182
Managed to finally pick up a bottle of this today:

C6D69E4F-1BB0-44A6-AC83-FD0FA62312A0_zpsmsfisiyt.jpg

Going to give the bonnet a going over tomorrow with 203s and then this. Looking forward to seeing how it does :approve:

Few more random bits!

Spent quite a bit this week lol...

Swissvax Opaque Discovery Kit
Swissvax Autobahn
Swissvax Seal Feed
Atomiza Pet Hair Remover
Brinkmann MaxFire Xenon Bulbs
3M High Performance Masking Tape - 3 Pack
Microfiber Madness Small Dry Me Crazy - Single
Meguiar's Microfibre Applicator Pad - 6 Pack
Microfiber Madness Cloudbuster - Single
Meguiar's Tyre Dressing Applicator Pad - Single
Atomiza Chemical Spray Head 6 Pack

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Bag for my DA and bits.

Was about to order a Snowfoam lance last night until the gf told me to wait and see what I get for my b'day... That 6 weeks away ffs :(

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Got my auto brite snow foam lance through today. Can't wait to try it!

also ordered a few AF products, namely glass cleaner, oblitarate and citrus fresh (really disappointing stuff)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Few more random bits!

Spent quite a bit this week lol...

Swissvax Opaque Discovery Kit
Swissvax Autobahn
Swissvax Seal Feed
Atomiza Pet Hair Remover
Brinkmann MaxFire Xenon Bulbs
3M High Performance Masking Tape - 3 Pack
Microfiber Madness Small Dry Me Crazy - Single
Meguiar's Microfibre Applicator Pad - 6 Pack
Microfiber Madness Cloudbuster - Single
Meguiar's Tyre Dressing Applicator Pad - Single
Atomiza Chemical Spray Head 6 Pack

Atomiza Pet Hair Remover

interesting... What is that?

edit: nevermind, I see its just a miniature version of my current brush lol.