ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
What makes you say that Scrooge? I wan under the impression it was the same as last year? £50 for minimum £100 products and you may get more if your lucky?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It was £120 worth of products last year I think mate. Either way it's a good deal so I look forward to it.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Tbf fair all I used from last years was the air freshener, the brushes, wax and pre cleanser rest was pants.

Not a 320d
another pack of microfibre cloths.

£25 posted for 50 from screwed fix.

Blue ones. Throw them away after using once.

Works out at 50p a cloth, no?

Costs me £2 in mircrofibres everytime i wash my car.

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
Just got my waxyboy box

Excited lots, can't eat to compare with others I've used

yqa6yru4.jpg

Can't eat, Caz?! That excited?! Would love to see your house at Xmas, four kids and two big kids lol. Enjoy :)

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
Eeeek.... Can't wait ffs
I will post pics... You normally can't see the floor....
But someone has got me into detailing... Your fault totally....

Not a 320d
Because you're a baller, Diseasel boy. Texted.

Hello. I was thinking about you the other day.

Just got my waxyboy box

Excited lots, can't eat to compare with others I've used

yqa6yru4.jpg

I gave my waxy box away to some guy I shared a house with before I left. Didnt use any of it. All shite.

Literally dont think I will ever try anymore products again now. Im set in my ways. BTBM, Sonax QD. Endurance Tyre Gel. All I need

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Hello. I was thinking about you the other day.

I gave my waxy box away to some guy I shared a house with before I left. Didnt use any of it. All s**te.

Literally dont think I will ever try anymore products again now. Im set in my ways. BTBM, Sonax QD. Endurance Tyre Gel. All I need

That's no fun Toby!

Lol Cliotoby whoactuallyisn'tcalltobyatall Text back then you fud. Although have to agree. I used the stuff the other week more as "I've got this, so I'll use it". Not sure I'd order anything in full size. Other than Hubikote. HUBIKOTE. Sonax was OK, but not fussed over C2V3. I also feel like a c**t i.e. Toby, because I'm now topping up using neat C2V3, granted once a month, not once a week.

Not a 320d
Lol @CliotobyText back then you fud. Although have to agree. I used the stuff the other week more as "I've got this, so I'll use it". Not sure I'd order anything in full size. Other than Hubikote. HUBIKOTE. Sonax was OK, but not fussed over C2V3. I also feel like a c**t i.e. Toby, because I'm now topping up using neat C2V3, granted once a month, not once a week.

Quiet you.

I really do rate Sonax. On all paints, works best over a nano sealant though IMO.

Use Sonax QD every wash now (every 2 weeks) but only because I have a black car. You know what its like surely.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Quiet you.

I really do rate Sonax. On all paints, works best over a nano sealant though IMO.

Use Sonax QD every wash now (every 2 weeks) but only because I have a black car. You know what its like surely.

I agree, I really like Sonax! Bullet carnauba spray was a great one too!

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Ordered a lucky dip bag from polished bliss.

Then got this

epypusuz.jpg

I think they ran out at 13.10 and I ordered at 13.12 so probley won't get one. They should have limited it to one per address or customer

Titanium 182
Juicy Details Orange Appeal Interior Shine
Juicy Details Citrus APC
Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Clay Bar
ValetPro Bilberry
Mothers Mag. & Aluminium Polish 5oz
Juicy Details Double Cherry Shampoo
Gliptone Leather Care Pack GT11 Conditioner & GT12 Cleaner with Applicator Pad and Microfibre
Purple Rain Iron Decontamination Remover 2.0
Leather Cleanse - Superior leather cleaner-500ml
Magifoam Blue - Pre Wash Snow Foam-500ml
Fresh Scents Lush Leather 100ML - By Autobrite Direct

Mini Cooper S JCW
Juicy snow foam
Chemical guys mr pink shampoo
Chemical guys V7 sealant
Chemical guys stripper scent
Car pro trix
Valet pro billberry
Das 6 pro
Chemical hex pads (orange,green,black)
Chemical guys v32 v34 v36 v38 samples
Dodo juice supernatural wash mitt
Foam applicators
Juicy dring towel and microfibers
Long reach wheel brush

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Just got my Polished Bliss Lucky Bag:

Blackfire Wet diamond all finish paint protection sample
Blackfire Gloss enhancing sample
Blackfire interior cleaner sample
AF Lather 1L
AF Satin 500ml
Werkstat Prot 500ml
Gyeon Q2M wollie
Microfibre Madness waverider drying towel
PB Cleaning brush (interior brush)
Blackfire Applicator
Generic Wax applicator
2 x PB Microfibres
2 x PB Air Fresheners

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I hope I get a decent bag, I won't be picking mine up until this evening from the office. Some bags have been a bit s**t.

172 cup
Put in a little AF order last night
Citrus power
Iron out
Crystal
Finale
Revive
Used the Christmas code as well so be interesting to see which freebie I get ;)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I needn't have bothered my ass with this years lucky bag. Load of old s**t stick they needed to get rid of. Last year, fantastic. Great plan by PB, drum up lucky bag hysteria the first year with 50 great bags for a little bit of a loss then next year send out 150 s**t bags that sell out in an hour to get rid of your old s**t stock and make zero loss. Disappointed.

th_b393dac738f601d655e112322f0f3c26_zpsb53e8011.jpg

Can't see the photo ant Scrooge. What did you get? Tbh, being a bit of a Scrooge with this I really don't see the point in lucky dips. I'll just stick to buying what I need rather than chancing it and possibly wasting money!