ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is the difference between mk2 phase1 (172) to (phase2)

1.2 daily +172 ph1
What is the difference between mk2 phase1 (172) to (phase2)

(Engine) I no it's an f4r but what are the difference to 182 phase 2??

(Subframe) to fit phase 2 dynamic ?

(dashboard wiring loom) to fit a phase 2 dynamic?

Trouble with changing phase 1 to phase2 would it all fit ..

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
I'm not clear what you mean. There are mk2 ph1 172s and mk2 ph2 172s including the 127 Cup. The difference between the engines is the gearbox and on the Cup the alternator bracket is different as it has no Aircon. Probably some other minor differences (things like the airboxes), oh and most improtantly, an electrically operated throttle for the 172 ph2/172 Cup. The 182s are quite similar to 172 mk2s (the 182 Trophy though has subtle engine changes but nothing major) the main difference is the exhaust manifold on 182s.

1.2 daily +172 ph1
I'm not clear what you mean. There are mk2 ph1 172s and mk2 ph2 172s including the 127 Cup. The difference between the engines is the gearbox and on the Cup the alternator bracket is different as it has no Aircon. Probably some other minor differences (things like the airboxes), oh and most improtantly, an electrically operated throttle for the 172 ph2/172 Cup. The 182s are quite similar to 172 mk2s (the 182 Trophy though has subtle engine changes but nothing major) the main difference is the exhaust manifold on 182s.

All I needed to know Thanks..

Reason being for this is to do with a mk2 ph1 sport going for fairly cheap with low millage and if brought wanted to know would all subframe, engine, ect would fit...

But wanted to what were the difference between ph1 and ph2 were..