ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is this?? Horn?

Took out my arch liners and fog lights yesterday.

On the passenger side removing the arch plastic really exposes some wires, and what looks to be a horn or something?

Can anyone confirm what it is? I was concerned that now its exposed to the elements, it might get a lot more wet and caked in sh*te than its meant to, will this be a problem?

I would upload the photo I took, but photobucket is causing my problems at the moment.

Thanks,

BMW M135i
If its on the passenger side then yes, its the horn. And it will be fine, its designed to live there.

330i. E30 Touring.
Passenger side it'll either be horn or fog loom. Cable tie them away from the wheel if they're hanging down- if not they'll be fine.

Thanks. I sealed the fog connector and cable tied it away anyway :) it was just the horn thingy I was concerned about, looks like a tiny plastic turbocharger. worried about s**t getting inside it. But my concerns have gone now. Cheers guys

K4M ph2
put your ear a few inches away from it get someone to press the horn and this may confirm your suspicions ;)

Renault Sport 182
Whats the little black tube for that goes to the engine bay? Mine goes to nothing i was thinking battery breather pipe?