ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What looks the MEANEST ! 172/valver

GW Clio 200

mk2 172 - not mk1, didnt like the look of that much cept for them little holes under the lights. dont like the valver bonnet. sorry folks!

No question - my old Valver looked meaner than my Ph2 172.

The 172/182 is missing a bonnet bulge and flared rear arches - although the Valver doesnt have side skirts. The Mk2 Clio also has "sporty" models like the Dynamique that look like the 172/182, whereas the Mk1 didnt have ones that looked like the 16V/Willy.

"mk2 172 - not mk1, didnt like the look of that much cept for them little holes under the lights.!"

wot beacytan said!!!

ITB'd 172 POPTART

Quote: Originally posted by Kelly on 20 April 2005
What he said^^MK2 is all curvy and girly!

Oi!! :mad:

VaVa

Its true, it is a bit curvy. But then again the mk1 172 is hardly hardcore. Looks all rounded and bubble like to me. The Mk2 has a much sharper looking front end imho, with triangular lights etc.

No competition between any new Clio and the Valver/Willy though. Its all about the bulge!!

insignia

Only reason valver looks meaner isbecause of its dated hard edge looks.It still looks like a 1.4rt with bonnet bulge.172 or 182 win hands down in terms of nice car.End of the day a 172 or 182 doesnt need to look meaner,when it actually drives meaner......

I would hardly say the Valver/Williams looks a lot meaner.

Front on - Valver takes it

Front on at night - 172/182 looks mean at dusk or night with the angular lights and xenons..

Back view - 182...

Side view - Cup (spoilers, lower, sporty wheels)

-Rob