ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Mobile Phone?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Been with o2 for 4 years and have been due an upgrade since 24-04.

Really wanting a qwerty handset and to stick with o2!

Whats the best deal going for circa £40 per month and what handset would you go for?

Quite a few other networks doing incentives like 32" LCD TV's and the like, wonder why o2 don't do that!

Thanks

Gaz

Fabia vrs tdi
iPhone 3gs I got free phone but pay £45 a month ( 1400 free mins free texts )

I wanted a bb but o2 refused to upgrade me early to anything other than the iPhone.

Unless u have an iPhone at the moment then a htc

and of course unlimited data with the iPhone, I'm also playing with my phone All the time so does need charged every night, I can plug it into USB slot in car to charge it

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Blackberry still own the qwerty makert Gaz.

Fabia vrs tdi
I had the fear of touch screen , my plan was get iPhone from o2 and sell it for a blackberry but the bb is boring get your iPhone jailbroken you'll never put it down plus excellent for free p**n.

once you get over the whole touch screen thing I think you'd love it lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I hate touch screen mate!

iPhone would be fine if it worked with a pencil, instead of touching the screen with your fingers!

Fabia vrs tdi
Ok fair enough :) I just bought my gf one off eBay.

My brother got a good samsung phone with a qwerty keybored but I think it's pretty basic.

for £40 you'll get a top of the range phone, I wouldn't mind a free 32" tv for swapping networks but I think I'd only change to orange

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ken.

I've seen the Nokia N71 online so can't really see how big it actually is!

Whats the best BB to go for atm Kevin?
The best one at the mo is the Bold 9700 mate. They keyboard is magic, struggle to miss type words due to slightly raised keyboard.

My 9000 bold is quality.

Im kind of in the same boat as you, get to upgrade from June... and cant decide whether to go for the new iPhone or go for a Blackberry! Not sure about HTC's tbh!

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
TBH the HTC Desire is the best fone out atm imho. Although that might change over the next few months when next Iphone comes out.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Recieved my new handset today, Blackberry Bold 9700!

Just having a play with it now.

1200mins, unlimited texts and unlimited internet for £45 a month :D