ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what my clio got replaced with

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
well its been a while since ive been on here but im bored and thought i'd let u guys see wot my clio182 was replaced with.

reason why i got rid was because after i went round rockingham last yr at fcs the car was neva really the same and with rising fuel costs, tax and insurance i couldnt really afford to have the car no more.

so this took its place

P270908_1457.gif

P270908_1459.gif

P270908_145801.gif

P270908_145802.gif

its a vauxhall astra H sri xp 1.9cdti with 150bhp, im saving so much more money having this car now but its nippy for diesel lol

Last edited:
  astra coupe on coilovers
dtuk box mate a few mates of mine have them one being 202bhp 350 ft lbs of tourqe :) enjoy

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
yea thats the plan for it is the re-map, simota induction kit and maybe a zorst. some people are seeing round 220bhp and 320lbs ft of torque with those mods. got a de-badged grill on the way for it and gonna de-badge the tail gate

Turbos.
So... am i the only one hoping that isn't your missus?

Thought they did a good job with the Astra, shame its not a 3 door though.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i personnaly think the 5 door has the edge looks wise. seems better proportioned.. nice cars.

120d M Sport
Don't fancy yours:eek: (from the last pic lol)

I like it mate, looks smart in the black, SRI 17s look the part and I can imagine it pulls nicely with 150

astra coupe on coilovers
yea thats the plan for it is the re-map, simota induction kit and maybe a zorst. some people are seeing round 220bhp and 320lbs ft of torque with those mods. got a de-badged grill on the way for it and gonna de-badge the tail gate
very nice plans mate ;) you on astraownersnetwork yet mate thats where you will find andrew pawley whos sells the boxes say you know me ;) kyle_coupe on there mate

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice car etc, but surely the depreciation on that is worse than the 182, meaning you're not actually going to save money in the long run are you?

By that, I mean that the 182's have dipped to about 4k now so its done all its depreciating.

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
So... am i the only one hoping that isn't your missus?

Thought they did a good job with the Astra, shame its not a 3 door though.

haha yea dont worry matey it aint my lass, just some random girl walking past.

i do have standards lads

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
very nice plans mate ;) you on astraownersnetwork yet mate thats where you will find andrew pawley whos sells the boxes say you know me ;) kyle_coupe on there mate

yep i sure am, joined when i bought the car

not many plans really, just bought a badgless grill for it, gonna de-badge the back, simota induction kit, dtuk tuning box and maybe a zorst system

Last edited:
  Astra VXD xp with DTUK
What happend to the 182 at FCS? You spin it? bump it?

no nothing like that, i just travelled over 200 mile to get to rockingham did two half hour sessions and drove home again. once i got home the brakes were shot, needed a cv joint, exhaust was blowing and was using coolant :s. basically it felt like it was falling apart

Last edited:
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
So basically you bought an astra for similar money than the 182 and you going to spen well over 1k doing it up to save money..

Should of kept the clio tbh

audi a6 3.0tdi
I've got the same engine in the vec and the tuning box made a massive difference and mpg went up. Faster and more economical= winner :)