ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What parts do people usually break off a 182?

ITB BG 182
What parts should I look at breaking off my old 182?
I've got rid of engine and gearbox with milltek system (part of) and have full interior with evo Recaro front seats.

But need a list of some kind to start stripping the car to sell bits before collection on Monday.

Unless some one wants a shell before scrappy has it?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
If good condition, bumper and doors.. easy to replace stuff and people will want them if in better condition than theirs. Headlights if all working.

@imprezaworks is after a gear linkage and gearstick etc.

ITB BG 182
If good condition, bumper and doors.. easy to replace stuff and people will want them if in better condition than theirs. Headlights if all working.

@imprezaworks is after a gear linkage and gearstick etc.
I think I have gear linkage, don't think laddo took that with the box, defiantly have gear stick and also the lower dog bone mount with the updated rubber insert thingy

Listerine & Poledo
Usually people break the whole thing against a wall or armco barrier.
Mostly in winter though, especially cups

330i. E30 Touring.
@john182rs Stick a picture or two up in it's current condition and i'll tell you the bits you can have off it in less than 10 mins, that will sell quickly and are worth any money.

Most of the bits will end up being scrapped with the shell, or hang around forever.

ITB BG 182
@john182rs Stick a picture or two up in it's current condition and i'll tell you the bits you can have off it in less than 10 mins, that will sell quickly and are worth any money.

Most of the bits will end up being scrapped with the shell, or hang around forever.
Cheers, will get that done as soon as