ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What pressures are people running in their Pilot Sport 3's

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
As above really.

Just got some new ones up front in 205/45 R16 and wondering what pressures people find better for these?

Also how long do these take to properly bed in?

Thanks!

Trophy 182
I run 32 front 30 rear on mine and are the best road tyre iv used for daily use in the rain and uk roads. Also great when you want to give it a spirited blast.
I've used them for a few laps on track in the rain at a lower cold pressure and they were still spot on for 4-5 laps at a time. Wouldn't recommend them as a track tyre though.

cheers
Luke

2005 Clio 182
Tonight in the rain I managed to take a sharp corner as quick as in the dry with these tyres. 10/10. Worth the money!

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Both the conti-sport 3's and PS3's have impressed me in the wet on track. Also in the dry I have to add as long as you don't cook them.

The Cup will show up bad tyres in the wet on the track not having ABS. Have been quite surprised how late I can brake recently.

Standard is 33/30 which is where i've left them but then I try and run a fast road style on track these days so I'm not as hard on cars as some.