ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what shade of black for my bullets/badges

Discounted 1*2 parts
Getting the following parts sprayed in the next couple of weeks

- Bullets
- Both Renault diamonds
- Clio badge
- Wing mirror backings
- Upper and lower front grilles
- Fog light surrounds

My question is what shade/style of black should i go for. I am getting black wheels and ideally want them to match.

Should it be matt or gloss??

Should i also get the splitter, rear exhaust trims and rear bumper insert done too so they stay black for longer?

Tom

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
its up to you mate, shiney or not wht do you fancy?... all my plastic is painted gloss black....

Discounted 1*2 parts
well i want it to look good when i clean the car. i.e. the rest of the car will be shiny so i want them to be too.

although not sure on the grilles will shiny grilles look tacky?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I always favour the bullets being the same colour as the car with another colour for the 2.0 16v detail, makes them look more factory.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ive alway sent mine away as im bad with a small brush :) Bout £30 posted back from NathJ IIRC. I always liked Middo's work the best though but I think he rarely uses the forum now :(