ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what she worth???

BMW 125i
selling up as im off to uni on the 29th of sept so looking to get rid as close to that date as poss! shes done 66k on the clock and has full service history and all certificates for servicing mots etc etc all receipts for parts. shes going to the garage to have wheels refurbed paint touch up and to get rid of any small dinks and valeting! mot was done on the 30/6/07 and the tax is due the 31/12/07 so if anyone can give me a rough price to what she is worth that would be appreciated! thanks in advance

f4bd5fa0.jpg

b0c2d324.jpg

42f922eb.jpg

DSC04628.jpg

DSC04630.jpg

Mods: lowered -60mm apex suspension kit, k-tec 3"exhaust, 17" Oz Titan alloys, gia cuzzo side skirts, cup spoiler, 172 front grill, alpine head unit, custom boot build vibe sub and mono amp, ipod interface, rainbow co-ax, fully colour coded, civic aerial thats it i think??

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
wat color u gettin th alloys refurbed in mate or just stayin silver yea?? very nice car mate

Last edited: