Guppy Car ITB'd 182... Oct 14, 2008 #1 what size would i be looking at for performance gains? gonna get a quote off charlie at prospeed and was wondering what size bore to ask for? mate just priced up one for his atr with a 2.5" bore. help muchos appreciated :boring:
what size would i be looking at for performance gains? gonna get a quote off charlie at prospeed and was wondering what size bore to ask for? mate just priced up one for his atr with a 2.5" bore. help muchos appreciated :boring:
Guppy Car ITB'd 182... Oct 14, 2008 #3 Christopher said: 2.5" (63.5mm) is ideal. Click to expand... thanking you
r8byb Oct 14, 2008 #4 Christopher said: 2.5" (63.5mm) is ideal. Click to expand... I thought unless your running 195bhp plus 2.25" will be better
Christopher said: 2.5" (63.5mm) is ideal. Click to expand... I thought unless your running 195bhp plus 2.25" will be better
RichCup Car #174 Oct 14, 2008 #5 ^^ Agree. I know most RS exhausts are 2.5", but they have to cater for a wide range of engine powers i.e. up to 240bhp plus. I'm not planning on going for more than 195bhp and have gone for 55mm (2.167" IIRC).
^^ Agree. I know most RS exhausts are 2.5", but they have to cater for a wide range of engine powers i.e. up to 240bhp plus. I'm not planning on going for more than 195bhp and have gone for 55mm (2.167" IIRC).
Adey. ClioSport Club Member Car Clio 200t EDC Oct 14, 2008 #6 i run a 2 inch with 2 silencers at 205bhp