ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHAT SIZE WHEELS ON A VALVER

HEY JUST WONDERING WHAT SIZE WHEELS WILL GO ON A 1.8 16V WITH OUT CHANGING NE THING ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE, (NO GEARING CHAGES).

LIKE IT DID ON MY 1.4RT BOO HOO.

JAMIE.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

I have 16s on mine and lowered 40m and gotta say the handling performs surperbly.

As its a more power engine you shouldnt notice the change that much i would have thought. 15s will keep everything the way it should but 17s go on a treat. 18s can go on also;)

clio 20v

16s with 195/45/16 tyres will keep the overall rolling diameter the same so acceleration and speedo wont change

17s will affect it a bit but not loads you may get a bit of rubbing if lowered, if you want no hassle go for the 16s

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

my 16s made it a fraction slower off the mark but once rolling no difference really. my 16s rub (-35mm) but only cos i have wide tyres, hopefully should be solved with 195/45